So Supergirl turns up at your doorstep. And you’re Clark Kent. And Lois Lane is right there, in the middle of a serious conversation about their future. Not ideal. So how do you explain it away?
It’s official, haters. Superman says there’s no shame in cosplaying. It’s on the record, in Superman #14, out today.
Can we use that as an excuse to run photos of other people copslaying as Supergirl? Yes, yes we can.
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017
- First Look At The Doctor Who Christmas Special – And A Look Back At Peter Capaldi’s Time As The doctor - July 23, 2017
- The Doctor Who Christmas Special Will Be Called “Twice Upon A Time” - July 23, 2017
- Doctor Who’s Steven Moffat Says There’s No Backlash Against Jodie Whittaker, Wishes Journalists Would Shut Up - July 23, 2017