So Supergirl turns up at your doorstep. And you’re Clark Kent. And Lois Lane is right there, in the middle of a serious conversation about their future. Not ideal. So how do you explain it away?
It’s official, haters. Superman says there’s no shame in cosplaying. It’s on the record, in Superman #14, out today.
Can we use that as an excuse to run photos of other people copslaying as Supergirl? Yes, yes we can.
- Now You Can Buy Star Wars Porg Sneakers – but Are They Made from Porgs? We Find Out - January 23, 2018
- Northguard Season 2 #1 and #2 Both Published Tomorrow – Here’s a Preview of Both - January 23, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Telepathetic #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 23, 2018
- Titan Comics to Republish Original Deadline Tank Girl Strips in Colour - January 23, 2018
- A Sneek Peak at McFarlane Toys’s New Stranger Things Ghostbusters Action Figures - January 23, 2018