So Supergirl turns up at your doorstep. And you’re Clark Kent. And Lois Lane is right there, in the middle of a serious conversation about their future. Not ideal. So how do you explain it away?
It’s official, haters. Superman says there’s no shame in cosplaying. It’s on the record, in Superman #14, out today.
Can we use that as an excuse to run photos of other people copslaying as Supergirl? Yes, yes we can.
- We Are All Monsters – A Cadaver’s Confession - January 22, 2017
- Through The Eyes Of An Elephant-Man - January 22, 2017
- ‘Bout Time … Deadpool Meets Gwenpool - January 22, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd January 2017 – “I Ordered Really Low On Monsters Unleashed But It Wasn’t Low Enough” - January 22, 2017
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017