So Supergirl turns up at your doorstep. And you’re Clark Kent. And Lois Lane is right there, in the middle of a serious conversation about their future. Not ideal. So how do you explain it away?
It’s official, haters. Superman says there’s no shame in cosplaying. It’s on the record, in Superman #14, out today.
Can we use that as an excuse to run photos of other people copslaying as Supergirl? Yes, yes we can.
- Iron Fist #1, A New Introduction Of The Familiar - April 24, 2017
- When Mary Jane And Spider-Gwen Become Venom – The Restricted Marvel True Believers Panel From C2E2 - April 24, 2017
- Eric Powell To Publish Brendon Small’s Galaktikon As A Comic Book - April 24, 2017
- Stan Lee Cameo In “Fresh Off The Boat” Just Before Free Comic Book Day And The Comic By Gene Luen Yang and Jorge Corona - April 24, 2017
- Chris Evans To Read A Superhero Bedtime Story On British TV Next Month - April 24, 2017