As I just said to my wife, “you know, if I applied for this job, I might just get it” to her response “we are not moving to San Diego just so it would be easier for you to go to Comic Con.” She has a point.
But if you disagree;
IDW is actively seeking discussions with Comics Marketing and PR professionals. Individuals willing to relocate to San Diego, with a background in Marketing and/or Publishing, are encouraged to drop a line, along with their resumes, to Dirk Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your call. Or maybe you’d prefer being a Publishing Operations Analyst for DC Comics in New York.
- Thanos #15, Avengers #677 and #678 Go to Second Print Before Even Going on Sale - January 23, 2018
- Venom to Get an “Epic” in the Fall of 2018… Another One? - January 23, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for April 2018: Launching New Series Analog, Isola, Crude, The Dead Hand, and Skyward - January 23, 2018
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018
- Stewart Lee Appears in Tomorrow’s Doomsday Clock #3 - January 23, 2018