As I just said to my wife, “you know, if I applied for this job, I might just get it” to her response “we are not moving to San Diego just so it would be easier for you to go to Comic Con.” She has a point.
But if you disagree;
IDW is actively seeking discussions with Comics Marketing and PR professionals. Individuals willing to relocate to San Diego, with a background in Marketing and/or Publishing, are encouraged to drop a line, along with their resumes, to Dirk Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your call. Or maybe you’d prefer being a Publishing Operations Analyst for DC Comics in New York.
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017