As I just said to my wife, “you know, if I applied for this job, I might just get it” to her response “we are not moving to San Diego just so it would be easier for you to go to Comic Con.” She has a point.
But if you disagree;
IDW is actively seeking discussions with Comics Marketing and PR professionals. Individuals willing to relocate to San Diego, with a background in Marketing and/or Publishing, are encouraged to drop a line, along with their resumes, to Dirk Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your call. Or maybe you’d prefer being a Publishing Operations Analyst for DC Comics in New York.
- DC Comics’ New Gay Superhero, The Ray – In His Own Words - January 18, 2017
- Valiant Goes To Space – Six Pages From X-O Manowar #1 - January 18, 2017
- DC Comics To Charge $2.99 Digital For Its New $3.99 Print Comics - January 18, 2017
- Marvel Reveals One Of Their Secret Free Comic Book Day Title To Be Guardians AND Defenders - January 18, 2017
- In Today’s Amazing Spider-Man, No One Is Talking About Sins Past, Least Of All Dan Slott - January 18, 2017