As I just said to my wife, “you know, if I applied for this job, I might just get it” to her response “we are not moving to San Diego just so it would be easier for you to go to Comic Con.” She has a point.
But if you disagree;
IDW is actively seeking discussions with Comics Marketing and PR professionals. Individuals willing to relocate to San Diego, with a background in Marketing and/or Publishing, are encouraged to drop a line, along with their resumes, to Dirk Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your call. Or maybe you’d prefer being a Publishing Operations Analyst for DC Comics in New York.
- Image Comics To Publish 30 Walking Dead Tribute Variant Covers In October - July 27, 2017
- Captain America #695 Lenticular Cover By Alex Ross Homages John Romita Jr. And Bob Layton’s Iron Man - July 27, 2017
- Rich Johnston At The London Film And Comic Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of Wizard Magazine: A Guide To Comics? - July 27, 2017