It’s Pacific Rim day and I didn’t even know it until now.
The latest promotional item to crop up online (thanks to Wired) is this blueprint for Gipsy Danger, one of the giant Jaegers,* the massive fighting robots used to battle the interdimensional Kaiju menace.
Click through to see this thing at an enormous scale.
Note the little man at the bottom of the image, provided for scale.
Now, that blueprint is one heck of a big reveal. What’s next? Some actual footage? We’re two weeks out from the trailer, so maybe not… some more images would be good, however.
*Need to know how to pronounce Jaeger? Pacific Rim‘s screenwriter Travis Beacham has a tip.
The J in Jaeger is pronounced like a Y.
— Travis Beacham (@travisbeacham) November 28, 2012
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014