In today’s Batman Inc, we go to the future. One we’ve previously glimpsed in which The Joker takes his ultimate revenge on Batman. A real end times story for the book, and its a future which the current day Batman is tryingto avoid.
But one of the character twists is exactly what has happened to Barbara Gordon. Well, Oracle fans, she’s back in the chair. Although the chair appears to be more of a tank. And she also appears to have taken on her father’s role, and his smoking habit… Comissioner Gordon?
Oh and there are definitely some Kid Loki/Tumblr moments here to… well… is “look forward to” the correct term?
- The Siegel and Shuster Lost Superman Story that Marv Wolfman Rescued as a Boy - January 23, 2018
- Thanos #15, Avengers #677 and #678 Go to Second Print Before Even Going on Sale - January 23, 2018
- Venom to Get an “Epic” in the Fall of 2018… Another One? - January 23, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for April 2018: Launching New Series Analog, Isola, Crude, The Dead Hand, and Skyward - January 23, 2018
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018