In today’s Batman Inc, we go to the future. One we’ve previously glimpsed in which The Joker takes his ultimate revenge on Batman. A real end times story for the book, and its a future which the current day Batman is tryingto avoid.
But one of the character twists is exactly what has happened to Barbara Gordon. Well, Oracle fans, she’s back in the chair. Although the chair appears to be more of a tank. And she also appears to have taken on her father’s role, and his smoking habit… Comissioner Gordon?
Oh and there are definitely some Kid Loki/Tumblr moments here to… well… is “look forward to” the correct term?
- Let There Be Light? Tomorrow’s Ultimates 2 #8 Tells The Very Beginning Of The Marvel Multiverse - April 25, 2017
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of Hydra Shout Sheets For Fitz And Simmons…. It’s Not Looking Good - April 25, 2017
- How Faith And Ninjak Went To Homecoming Together – Courtesy Of David Lafuente - April 25, 2017