In today’s Batman Inc, we go to the future. One we’ve previously glimpsed in which The Joker takes his ultimate revenge on Batman. A real end times story for the book, and its a future which the current day Batman is tryingto avoid.
But one of the character twists is exactly what has happened to Barbara Gordon. Well, Oracle fans, she’s back in the chair. Although the chair appears to be more of a tank. And she also appears to have taken on her father’s role, and his smoking habit… Comissioner Gordon?
Oh and there are definitely some Kid Loki/Tumblr moments here to… well… is “look forward to” the correct term?
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017