In today’s Batman Inc, we go to the future. One we’ve previously glimpsed in which The Joker takes his ultimate revenge on Batman. A real end times story for the book, and its a future which the current day Batman is tryingto avoid.
But one of the character twists is exactly what has happened to Barbara Gordon. Well, Oracle fans, she’s back in the chair. Although the chair appears to be more of a tank. And she also appears to have taken on her father’s role, and his smoking habit… Comissioner Gordon?
Oh and there are definitely some Kid Loki/Tumblr moments here to… well… is “look forward to” the correct term?
- Watchmen Lenticular Covers For Batman And Flash “The Button” Story Won’t Be In Previews – Retailers Have To Order Now - January 18, 2017
- Justice League/Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #1 Gets A Nice New Cover For Its Second Print… - January 18, 2017
- Looks Like Captain Marvel Was Right About Civil War II – But Has The US President Abandoned Her? - January 18, 2017
- DC Comics’ New Gay Superhero, The Ray – In His Own Words - January 18, 2017
- Valiant Goes To Space – Six Pages From X-O Manowar #1 - January 18, 2017