It’s become a regular thing to reward those who go to opening day Midnight screenings in IMAX cinemas a kind of trophy. In the case of The Hobbit, there will be four groovy posters. Or prints. Not sure what the difference is, much less when we’re looking at online versions.
Anyway, here are the latest nerdbait gotta-catch-em-all incentives.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014