Vin Diesel and David Twohy‘s next Riddick movie is called Riddick. Isn’t that what you’re supposed to do first time around? Who do they think they are? Kylie Minogue? Led Zepellin? John Rambo?
Anyhow, the film now has a French poster, found at Cineheroes. You can click through to see this at full size.
I see we’re continuing to riff on the Pitch Black vibe. Makes sense. Back to first principles – and even in the title, right?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014