The wait for the first instalment of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey is almost over, with only a couple of weeks until release in most countries. It’s never too soon to start getting excited, so here’s the first full clip from the film, which features the introduction of Bilbo’s (and eventually Frodo’s) sword, Sting.
Fans of the book will recognise the particular significance of Gandalf’s final line here. Those who have never read it will probably pick up on the “setting up for a pay-off” vibe as well.
We also have an extremely large number of new stills from the film, some of which give a first glimpse at more enemies and allies of Bilbo. Earn triple points by doing a shot of tequila for every dwarf you see as you scroll down.
- Jackie Chan Confirms Role In The Expendables 3 - December 17, 2012
- Garrett Hedlund Confirms Attachment To TRON 3 - December 13, 2012
- Lincoln And Argo Lead The 2013 Golden Globes Nominations - December 13, 2012
- James McAvoy And Mark Strong Star In New Trailer For Brit Action Thriller Welcome To The Punch - December 11, 2012
- The Asylum Finally Have One Of Their Mockbusters Blocked As Lawyers Stop Age Of The Hobbits - December 10, 2012