Bleeding Cool ran in its entirety the first film produced from a screenplay by Alan Moore, Jimmy’s End and its prequel, Act Of Faith, over the weekend. Hell, we’ll run them again now. They are both part of a larger project now known as The Show.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrXU-BYTHjc#! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ540_MGBZU
You can also see the longer film on the Jimmy’s End website, where it sits embedded on a page, surrounded by the cast of characters. But if you take a peek underneath, you also get a fine shot of Alan Moore, in the centre, as as Mr Metterton.
Come on now, that has to be prime cosplay fodder, hasn’t it? Who will be the first? And who will let us know?
- Marvel’s Hasbro Panel At San Diego Comic-Con In 85 Photos - July 22, 2017
- New Thor: Ragnarok Poster Released To Dazzle The Senses - July 22, 2017
- Miracleman Is Coming. Just Not Yet. Wait. - July 22, 2017
- Motor Crush #9 Will Be A Flashback Issue Drawn By Cameron Stewart With Babs Tarr On Colours - July 22, 2017
- Yes, Frank Castle Is 100% Putting On The War Machine Armour For Marvel Legacy - July 22, 2017