Bleeding Cool ran in its entirety the first film produced from a screenplay by Alan Moore, Jimmy’s End and its prequel, Act Of Faith, over the weekend. Hell, we’ll run them again now. They are both part of a larger project now known as The Show.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrXU-BYTHjc#! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ540_MGBZU
You can also see the longer film on the Jimmy’s End website, where it sits embedded on a page, surrounded by the cast of characters. But if you take a peek underneath, you also get a fine shot of Alan Moore, in the centre, as as Mr Metterton.
Come on now, that has to be prime cosplay fodder, hasn’t it? Who will be the first? And who will let us know?
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017