Well we can piece a few things together. At San Diego Comic Con, he teased that the Riddler would be returning to Batman in 2013.
He’s indicated that the next arc after Death would be his most daring.
And in the Batman #0, it ended telling us that we’d be seeing more early days stories in 2013.
I think we should join those dots. And they make a question mark. The early days of The Riddler, Scott Snyder’s most daring Batman story yet?
I could go for that.
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017
- The Winners Of Diamond’s Retailer Best Practice Awards Spring 2017, Announced At Chicago - April 24, 2017
- DC Comics Has Dark Matter, Cougar And Cub Have Faecal Matter… - April 24, 2017