But it’s possible some of them may be returning. On Alex Fitch’s Panel Borders podcast radio show, Howard Overman told him;
Whether or not you’ve completely seen the end of Simon and Alisha, if our movie has its way, is another issue…
…I’ve written the first draft of the script and we’ll see what happens.
When asked “You mentioned the possibility of returning characters… is it going to be set in the past of the show or…?” Overman said:
I’m not going to give that away! If it happens it will involve past and present characters, I’m not allowed to give away anything more than that.
Sorry, Howard, you already did.
- On Monday, Bleeding Cool Rewrites Comic Book History #MarvelDeclassified - July 19, 2018
- TV Guide’s Covers For San Diego Comic-Con - July 19, 2018
- Neil Gaiman/Mark Buckingham Miracleman Announcement at Cup O’ Joe on Friday? - July 19, 2018
- Liam Sharp to Let Cat Out of The Bag Today at San Diego Comic-Con - July 19, 2018
- Lying In The San Diego Gutters – 27 Articles From Comic-Con Wednesday - July 19, 2018