But it’s possible some of them may be returning. On Alex Fitch’s Panel Borders podcast radio show, Howard Overman told him;
Whether or not you’ve completely seen the end of Simon and Alisha, if our movie has its way, is another issue…
…I’ve written the first draft of the script and we’ll see what happens.
When asked “You mentioned the possibility of returning characters… is it going to be set in the past of the show or…?” Overman said:
I’m not going to give that away! If it happens it will involve past and present characters, I’m not allowed to give away anything more than that.
Sorry, Howard, you already did.
- Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man Shakes You Down For Another Dollar - October 18, 2018
- Return of Wolverine #4 Slips Into January 2019 - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Vault Of Spiders #2 Adds Scott Koblish, Mark Bagley and More - October 18, 2018
- Sara Pichelli Replaced on Fantastic Four #4 by Stefano Caselli - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Luciano Vecchio Will Join Ironheart #1, Issue #2 Slips to January - October 18, 2018