But it’s possible some of them may be returning. On Alex Fitch’s Panel Borders podcast radio show, Howard Overman told him;
Whether or not you’ve completely seen the end of Simon and Alisha, if our movie has its way, is another issue…
…I’ve written the first draft of the script and we’ll see what happens.
When asked “You mentioned the possibility of returning characters… is it going to be set in the past of the show or…?” Overman said:
I’m not going to give that away! If it happens it will involve past and present characters, I’m not allowed to give away anything more than that.
Sorry, Howard, you already did.
- Eddy Barrows and Eber Ferreira to Draw James Tynion’s Final Detective Comics #981 - April 25, 2018
- New Scene from Johnny English Strikes Again Airs at CinemaCon - April 25, 2018
- Second Prints for Spider-Man, Silencer, Sideways, Terrifics and Wasted Space #1000 - April 25, 2018
- Jamie Lee Curtis Calls Virus a “Piece of Sh*t I Made in the ’90s” - April 25, 2018
- Harrison Ford, Patton Oswalt, and Tiffany Haddish in The Secret Life of Pets 2 - April 25, 2018