But it’s possible some of them may be returning. On Alex Fitch’s Panel Borders podcast radio show, Howard Overman told him;
Whether or not you’ve completely seen the end of Simon and Alisha, if our movie has its way, is another issue…
…I’ve written the first draft of the script and we’ll see what happens.
When asked “You mentioned the possibility of returning characters… is it going to be set in the past of the show or…?” Overman said:
I’m not going to give that away! If it happens it will involve past and present characters, I’m not allowed to give away anything more than that.
Sorry, Howard, you already did.
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017
- Talking Hydra, Marvel, Nazis, Captain America On A Saturday Morning - April 22, 2017
- Heavy Metal Have Their Own Dark Matter To Launch This Weekend At C2E2 – And You Can Drink It - April 22, 2017