But it’s possible some of them may be returning. On Alex Fitch’s Panel Borders podcast radio show, Howard Overman told him;
Whether or not you’ve completely seen the end of Simon and Alisha, if our movie has its way, is another issue…
…I’ve written the first draft of the script and we’ll see what happens.
When asked “You mentioned the possibility of returning characters… is it going to be set in the past of the show or…?” Overman said:
I’m not going to give that away! If it happens it will involve past and present characters, I’m not allowed to give away anything more than that.
Sorry, Howard, you already did.
- The Look Of London Film And Comic-Con From The Upper Gallery - July 28, 2017
- Image Comics To Publish 30 Walking Dead Tribute Variant Covers In October - July 27, 2017
- Captain America #695 Lenticular Cover By Alex Ross Homages John Romita Jr. And Bob Layton’s Iron Man - July 27, 2017
- Rich Johnston At The London Film And Comic Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017