Seriously, he is. Actually he’s worse than that. And I told him.
Because I’ve just gone and read issue #30 of Chew. The halfway point. John Layman sent it me, and I was so happy. A kind of late fortieth birthday present, I decided.
Until I read it. While instant messaging him. Which went like this.
Rich: Page 12!
Rich: Page 17!
John: The entire arc has been so light and fluffy. Nobody is gonna see this one coming.
Rich: You fucker.
John: Comes with a free poster too.
Rich: Oh, that’ll make it all better then.
John: And you know what’s even worse?
John: Issue 31.
Chew fans, prepare to get pissed off. Take over tumblr, terrorise twitter, write Rage comics on Reddit. You are not going to like issue 30. But you will buy it. And then buy 31…
- DC Comics April 2018 Catalog – Solicits From Action Comics #1000 to Splitting Batman In Two… - January 22, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Trinity With #22 in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018
- 20 Previews of Free Comic Book Day 2018 Titles, from Barrier to Relay to 2000AD Reneged - January 22, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits for April 2018 - January 22, 2018