Seriously, he is. Actually he’s worse than that. And I told him.
Because I’ve just gone and read issue #30 of Chew. The halfway point. John Layman sent it me, and I was so happy. A kind of late fortieth birthday present, I decided.
Until I read it. While instant messaging him. Which went like this.
Rich: Page 12!
Rich: Page 17!
John: The entire arc has been so light and fluffy. Nobody is gonna see this one coming.
Rich: You fucker.
John: Comes with a free poster too.
Rich: Oh, that’ll make it all better then.
John: And you know what’s even worse?
John: Issue 31.
Chew fans, prepare to get pissed off. Take over tumblr, terrorise twitter, write Rage comics on Reddit. You are not going to like issue 30. But you will buy it. And then buy 31…
- Twenty-Three Uses For An Overshipped Marvel Comic - January 19, 2017
- Chris Ware, Cosey And Larcenet Are Three Finalists For Angoulême’s Grand Prix , After Alan Moore Pulled Out Again - January 19, 2017
- VIDEO – Stan Lee Unboxes His First Box As His Second Goes Silver Age - January 19, 2017
- Image And Boom Are Diamond’s Comics Publishers Of The Year – The 2016 Gem Awards Results - January 19, 2017
- What If DC Were Publishing A Batman/Shadow Comic By Snyder, Orlando And Rossmo, But No One Made A Sound? - January 19, 2017