Seriously, he is. Actually he’s worse than that. And I told him.
Because I’ve just gone and read issue #30 of Chew. The halfway point. John Layman sent it me, and I was so happy. A kind of late fortieth birthday present, I decided.
Until I read it. While instant messaging him. Which went like this.
Rich: Page 12!
Rich: Page 17!
John: The entire arc has been so light and fluffy. Nobody is gonna see this one coming.
Rich: You fucker.
John: Comes with a free poster too.
Rich: Oh, that’ll make it all better then.
John: And you know what’s even worse?
John: Issue 31.
Chew fans, prepare to get pissed off. Take over tumblr, terrorise twitter, write Rage comics on Reddit. You are not going to like issue 30. But you will buy it. And then buy 31…
- Let There Be Light? Tomorrow’s Ultimates 2 #8 Tells The Very Beginning Of The Marvel Multiverse - April 25, 2017
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of Hydra Shout Sheets For Fitz And Simmons…. It’s Not Looking Good - April 25, 2017
- How Faith And Ninjak Went To Homecoming Together – Courtesy Of David Lafuente - April 25, 2017