Seriously, he is. Actually he’s worse than that. And I told him.
Because I’ve just gone and read issue #30 of Chew. The halfway point. John Layman sent it me, and I was so happy. A kind of late fortieth birthday present, I decided.
Until I read it. While instant messaging him. Which went like this.
Rich: Page 12!
Rich: Page 17!
John: The entire arc has been so light and fluffy. Nobody is gonna see this one coming.
Rich: You fucker.
John: Comes with a free poster too.
Rich: Oh, that’ll make it all better then.
John: And you know what’s even worse?
John: Issue 31.
Chew fans, prepare to get pissed off. Take over tumblr, terrorise twitter, write Rage comics on Reddit. You are not going to like issue 30. But you will buy it. And then buy 31…
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017
- My Conversation with Sonny Liew: The Eisner Winner Behind ‘The Art Of Charlie Chan Hock Chye’ - July 25, 2017
- You’d Have Gotten An Exiles #125 With Marvel Legacy If It Wasn’t for Those Pesky Kids - July 25, 2017