Terry Gilliam is deep into production on The Zero Theorem, a very ambitious, and likely to be pretty divisive, science fiction story. Much of the film will take place in a run down chapel, but not all of it, and Gilliam has been out on the streets of Bucharest filming some exteriors.
I found the following video of this morning’s filming already uploaded to the web. It wasn’t loading and playing too efficiently, so I moved it over to YouTube for you.
This could either be a scene from very near the beginning or another from very near the end. Either way, it’s an interesting glimpse of how Gilliam is visualising this odd new world. The Enid Blyton and Harmsen Van der Beek influences were the most unexpected.
I’m not sure if I saw Christoph Waltz in there, or any of this co-stars. Did you?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014