In which Goblins are hideous but have to look beautiful at the same time: Teasing the second film already? Reminds me that even when part one is with us, just a few weeks from now, the waiting won’t be over. Being a nerd can’t be good for my blood pressure, surely?
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
Okay, maybe the second biggest. He doesn’t take his helmet off or anything.
Don’t worry though, it’s just a sketch cover, being sold by Dynamic Forces. Considering what most believe to be Dan Slott’s red herring of a tweet a few weeks ago, placing Miguel in the new series, this appears to be a rather entertaining bait by artist Ken Haeser…
Recently, Diamond Comic Distributors ran a Hallowe’en Costume Contest through a series of comic book stores, with prizes to be spend in store. With a variety of categories including children and adult versions, here are the winners…
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
This year marked 50 years since the release of Dr. No, and the inception of James Bond as a big screen movie icon.
I enjoyed pretty much every second of this fourteen minute Hobbit videoblog. I’ll let Peter Jackson explain what it will all be about.
When Chevy Chase departed from the cast of Community this week pretty much nobody was on the edge of their seats wondering what his next move would be. How the mighty are fallen, etc.
Most-Discussed In The Forum Today:
On Twitter, Tony Harris asked people to retweet his Facebook post below. Well, this is a kind of a retweet. I guess.
Marvel have released the following pages from Amazing Spider-Man #700. They do spoil aspects of Amazing Spider-Man #698, so watch that if when you’re going in if you’re not totally au fait with what went down…
The following article will act as if you have read Amazing Spider-Man #698. If you have not, you may want to look elsewhere, until you have. I think it’s a really clever comic and well worth the recommendation. But some of you are going to have real problems with it. And I’m going to explore those – and why this could be a real opportunity for the comic.
- Stan Lee Abduction, Abuse, Theft of $5,000,000 Assets, Scripted Video Threats Alleged In Court Application - July 8, 2018
- Fired Political Cartoonist Rob Rogers Keeps Cartooning About Trump, Now on Patreon - June 19, 2018
- Action Comics #1 CGC 8.5 Sells for $2,052,000 After Bidding Resumes at Comic Connect - June 12, 2018
- Do Over: Multi-Million Dollar Action Comics #1 CGC 8.5 Back on the Auction Block Due to Technical Glitch - June 12, 2018
- [UPDATE, Sale Not Final] Action Comics #1 CGC 8.5 Sells for $2,007,500 at Comic Connect - June 11, 2018