This is what one Bleeding Cool reader, Dustin, bought on Black Friday from Outer Planes comic store in Santa Rosa, CA, for fifty cents each…
“I got nearly 70+ issues of Hellblazer, almost the entire run of Lucifer, A good chunk of Transmetropolitan, some of Grant Morrisons run on New X-Men, Y the Last Man and Terra Obscura I also bought a “Death of Superman” still in the package for around $10″
So… what bargains did you pick up?
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017
- No Gays In Nineties X-Men? That’s What Greek Gods And Goddesses Are For… - April 23, 2017