GENRE: Sci-fi, military, action
FORMAT: 5-issue standalone miniseries
Writer – Geoffrey D. Wessel – firstname.lastname@example.org
Artist – Alwyn Talbot
Letters/Design – Jim Campbell
Editor – Martin Conaghan
Variant cover by Gerry Alanguilan.
A young Space Marine comes back from his off-world campaign to an Earth that doesn’t know he exists, much less cares about him. As Private Michael Wishard struggles to adapt to a new world, politically socially & technologically, he is lured into a deadly criminal plot.
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018
- Stewart Lee Appears in Tomorrow’s Doomsday Clock #3 - January 23, 2018
- Green Lanterns #40 – “No Politics, No Complications” - January 23, 2018
- Showrunner of Lucifer Teams with Lucifer Artist for Skyward from Image Comics - January 23, 2018
- Now You Can Buy Star Wars Porg Sneakers – but Are They Made from Porgs? We Find Out - January 23, 2018