Okay, maybe the second biggest. He doesn’t take his helmet off or anything.
But there are many ways to draw Judge Dredd. Here are just a few.
All perfectly acceptable. Even the Judge Dredd in the first issue from IDW is absolutely fine.
On the cover that is. And in much of the comic. But there’s a problem when it gets to the back up strip at the back. And we get this from Paul Gulacy.
The problem? The reference he has used for this Dredd’s costume, helmet aside, appears to be taken from Sylvester Stallone!
The ultimate crime! Paul Gulacy must be sentenced to twenty years in the cubes!
Thanks to Rex Banner for the spot!
- After Seeing Infinity War – Why Not Draw It? Live Drawing with Cosplay Models in London on Friday Night - April 24, 2018
- Speculators Hoovering Up BLACK on eBay – When They Can Find It - April 23, 2018
- BLACK, the Superhero Comic Where Only Black People Get Superpowers, to Be a Film Franchise from Studio 8 - April 23, 2018
- Frank Cho Draws Aunt May’s Wheatcakes for Amazing Spider-Man #800 Cover - April 23, 2018
- ComicBooks for Kids at the Diamond Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 23, 2018