Okay, maybe the second biggest. He doesn’t take his helmet off or anything.
But there are many ways to draw Judge Dredd. Here are just a few.
All perfectly acceptable. Even the Judge Dredd in the first issue from IDW is absolutely fine.
On the cover that is. And in much of the comic. But there’s a problem when it gets to the back up strip at the back. And we get this from Paul Gulacy.
The problem? The reference he has used for this Dredd’s costume, helmet aside, appears to be taken from Sylvester Stallone!
The ultimate crime! Paul Gulacy must be sentenced to twenty years in the cubes!
Thanks to Rex Banner for the spot!
- 265 Cosplay Pics From San Diego Comic-Con 2018 – From She-Hulk to Mrs Rick & Morty - July 20, 2018
- Swag from the Diamond Retailer Lunch at San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2018
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Star Rachel Bloom is Coming to Equestria [SDCC] - July 20, 2018
- Batman Back in the Bat-Trunks Over His Broken Heart - July 20, 2018
- DC Confirms Pete Tomasi on Detective Comics with Doug Mahnke from #994 - July 20, 2018