Okay, maybe the second biggest. He doesn’t take his helmet off or anything.
But there are many ways to draw Judge Dredd. Here are just a few.
All perfectly acceptable. Even the Judge Dredd in the first issue from IDW is absolutely fine.
On the cover that is. And in much of the comic. But there’s a problem when it gets to the back up strip at the back. And we get this from Paul Gulacy.
The problem? The reference he has used for this Dredd’s costume, helmet aside, appears to be taken from Sylvester Stallone!
The ultimate crime! Paul Gulacy must be sentenced to twenty years in the cubes!
Thanks to Rex Banner for the spot!
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017