Okay, maybe the second biggest. He doesn’t take his helmet off or anything.
But there are many ways to draw Judge Dredd. Here are just a few.
All perfectly acceptable. Even the Judge Dredd in the first issue from IDW is absolutely fine.
On the cover that is. And in much of the comic. But there’s a problem when it gets to the back up strip at the back. And we get this from Paul Gulacy.
The problem? The reference he has used for this Dredd’s costume, helmet aside, appears to be taken from Sylvester Stallone!
The ultimate crime! Paul Gulacy must be sentenced to twenty years in the cubes!
Thanks to Rex Banner for the spot!
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017
- A Comic Store In Your Future – Guardians 2 Will Be A Smash. The Comics, Not So Much. - April 26, 2017
- “When Their Sales Go Down, They Will Abandon You” – Run DMC’s Darryl McDaniels On Comic Book Publishing - April 26, 2017
- Venom #150, The First Of The Marvel Legacy Comics – And It Shows - April 26, 2017