Okay, maybe the second biggest. He doesn’t take his helmet off or anything.
But there are many ways to draw Judge Dredd. Here are just a few.
All perfectly acceptable. Even the Judge Dredd in the first issue from IDW is absolutely fine.
On the cover that is. And in much of the comic. But there’s a problem when it gets to the back up strip at the back. And we get this from Paul Gulacy.
The problem? The reference he has used for this Dredd’s costume, helmet aside, appears to be taken from Sylvester Stallone!
The ultimate crime! Paul Gulacy must be sentenced to twenty years in the cubes!
Thanks to Rex Banner for the spot!
- Comic Book Legal Defense Fund To Train Comic Book Retailers In Their Legal Rights - July 21, 2017
- “The Darkest Jeff Lemire Since Animal Man”: Valiant Retailer Presentation At San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2017
- Photos: Dark Horse’s San Diego Comic-Con Retailer Presentation - July 21, 2017
- Robotech #1 May Ship Early, And More From Titan Comics’ SDCC Presentation - July 21, 2017
- Umbrella Academy: Hotel Oblivion Finally Coming From Gerard Way And Gabriel Bá In 2018 - July 21, 2017