Dynamite.com was first registered back in 1996, for an internet service company. They picked up a few clients, but them on the home page, but they didn’t exactly grow much. Then they semed to close but still had the domain name, Which they offered for large amounts of money over the last ten years.
Well, it seems someone just bought it. Possible not for the $25,000,000 they were asking for though…
Here’s a history, courtesy of the Wayback Machine.
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017
- Is Nick Spencer Suited To Write Captain America If He Opposes Punching Nazis? We Asked Captain America In 1982 - January 21, 2017