Dynamite.com was first registered back in 1996, for an internet service company. They picked up a few clients, but them on the home page, but they didn’t exactly grow much. Then they semed to close but still had the domain name, Which they offered for large amounts of money over the last ten years.
Well, it seems someone just bought it. Possible not for the $25,000,000 they were asking for though…
Here’s a history, courtesy of the Wayback Machine.
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017