Dynamite.com was first registered back in 1996, for an internet service company. They picked up a few clients, but them on the home page, but they didn’t exactly grow much. Then they semed to close but still had the domain name, Which they offered for large amounts of money over the last ten years.
Well, it seems someone just bought it. Possible not for the $25,000,000 they were asking for though…
Here’s a history, courtesy of the Wayback Machine.
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018
- Colleen Douglas and Chris Zero to Launch ‘God of Bad Men’ in January - October 20, 2018