Early this year, Marvel’s James Viscardi lost his grandfather, Sal Gullo.
Colleagues, and his wife Mallory, asked a number of their friends who know James well, to help out with this tribute, inspired by this photo from some years ago.
Here’s the result. “Take your shot, kid.”
- Image Comics To Publish 30 Walking Dead Tribute Variant Covers In October - July 27, 2017
- Captain America #695 Lenticular Cover By Alex Ross Homages John Romita Jr. And Bob Layton’s Iron Man - July 27, 2017
- Rich Johnston At The London Film And Comic Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of Wizard Magazine: A Guide To Comics? - July 27, 2017