Early this year, Marvel’s James Viscardi lost his grandfather, Sal Gullo.
Colleagues, and his wife Mallory, asked a number of their friends who know James well, to help out with this tribute, inspired by this photo from some years ago.
Here’s the result. “Take your shot, kid.”
- Almost All Marvel Comics Nominated for Eisners This Year Have Been Cancelled - April 26, 2018
- Steve McNiven is Developing a Barry Windsor-Smith Style - April 26, 2018
- Jose Luis Garcia-Lopez on the Upcoming Batman/Catwoman Wedding - April 26, 2018
- Lesbian Viking Comic ‘Heathen’ by Natasha Alterici in Development as a Movie - April 26, 2018
- DMG Demands Ninjak vs. the Valiant Universe Webisodes Be Taken Offline Tomorrow - April 26, 2018