Rich is right that this would have been a lot more effective if it had come out the Wednesday of election week, but I still think the cover parody combined with the theme is rather amusing. Then again, a little Watchmen makes everything better. Pretty much.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
Yes I know Spawn has a reputation for being a late comic, but this was originally timed to come out on the day after the Presidential Election.
I’ve been assures that this is not a spoiler. But it looks rather unfortunate. A scene from an upcoming issue of Savage Wolverine by Frank Cho that reached me, in which Shanna appears to have been, well, pierced. And bleeding out…
From Superboy #14. Third caption box…
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
Those of us lucky enough to be in Hall H throughout Comic-Con this summer saw the first publicly released footage from Pacific Rim, Guillermo Del Toro‘s upcoming Kaiju smackdown picture. Once the clips were done, Del Toro said that we probably wouldn’t see anything else from the film until Christmastime.
Thanks to NBC’s unpopular scheduling, most of the fourth season of Community is in the can, with just a couple more episodes to be produced. Indeed, the expectation is that this is to be the last run for the show, so they’re pretty much done, all-in.
Corey Feldman provided the voice of the semi-cartilaginous martial artist technophile called Donatello in the first and third live-action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles films. I’m told that the fans think he did a great job, and that he’s as associated with the role as Peter Cullen is with Optimus Prime, for example.
Most-Discussed In The Forum Today:
On Twitter, Tony Harris asked people to retweet his Facebook post below. Well, this is a kind of a retweet. I guess.
Hello, Bleeding Cool, how ya been? So guess what!?! The whole ?Tony Harris has a meltdown about non-geeky girls cosplaying? thing completely passed me by this week.
- Stan Lee Abduction, Abuse, Theft of $5,000,000 Assets, Scripted Video Threats Alleged In Court Application - July 8, 2018
- Fired Political Cartoonist Rob Rogers Keeps Cartooning About Trump, Now on Patreon - June 19, 2018
- Action Comics #1 CGC 8.5 Sells for $2,052,000 After Bidding Resumes at Comic Connect - June 12, 2018
- Do Over: Multi-Million Dollar Action Comics #1 CGC 8.5 Back on the Auction Block Due to Technical Glitch - June 12, 2018
- [UPDATE, Sale Not Final] Action Comics #1 CGC 8.5 Sells for $2,007,500 at Comic Connect - June 11, 2018