Yes I know Spawn has a reputation for being a late comic, but this was originally timed to come out on the day after the Presidential Election. The votes may not have been counted, there could have been a legal challenges, and right in the middle of it would have landed the 20th Anniversary edition of Spawn, #225, with a Watchmen parody cover and the logo OBAMA WINS! or ROMNEY WINS!
A few weeks later, it no longer has that edge. But I’m wondering if there might be a surge of Romney-issue support, for those Americans who really, really wish they were now living under a Romney presidency.
Maybe Karl Rove could be sent a copy?
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018
- Sitcomics Challenges Diamond with 64-Page $3.99 Comics – and a 20-Page Preview of Start-Up #1 - January 19, 2018