Yes I know Spawn has a reputation for being a late comic, but this was originally timed to come out on the day after the Presidential Election. The votes may not have been counted, there could have been a legal challenges, and right in the middle of it would have landed the 20th Anniversary edition of Spawn, #225, with a Watchmen parody cover and the logo OBAMA WINS! or ROMNEY WINS!
A few weeks later, it no longer has that edge. But I’m wondering if there might be a surge of Romney-issue support, for those Americans who really, really wish they were now living under a Romney presidency.
Maybe Karl Rove could be sent a copy?
- Sean Gordon Murphy, Signing And Talking In London On Saturday - April 27, 2017
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017