Yes I know Spawn has a reputation for being a late comic, but this was originally timed to come out on the day after the Presidential Election. The votes may not have been counted, there could have been a legal challenges, and right in the middle of it would have landed the 20th Anniversary edition of Spawn, #225, with a Watchmen parody cover and the logo OBAMA WINS! or ROMNEY WINS!
A few weeks later, it no longer has that edge. But I’m wondering if there might be a surge of Romney-issue support, for those Americans who really, really wish they were now living under a Romney presidency.
Maybe Karl Rove could be sent a copy?
- POW! Entertainment Registers More ‘Stan Lee’ Trademarks for Sleeping Bags, Pizza Crust Mixes and Yoga Mats - April 22, 2018
- Gabriele Dell’Otto’s Exclusive Retailer Variant for Amazing Spider-Man #800 - April 22, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd April 2018 – ‘Action Comics Was the Highest/Fastest Selling Book in Our History’ - April 22, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 22nd April 2018 – DC ComicsGetting Fresh - April 22, 2018
- The Age Of Bronze Goes Full Colour as a Digital Ongong Series - April 22, 2018