Yes I know Spawn has a reputation for being a late comic, but this was originally timed to come out on the day after the Presidential Election. The votes may not have been counted, there could have been a legal challenges, and right in the middle of it would have landed the 20th Anniversary edition of Spawn, #225, with a Watchmen parody cover and the logo OBAMA WINS! or ROMNEY WINS!
A few weeks later, it no longer has that edge. But I’m wondering if there might be a surge of Romney-issue support, for those Americans who really, really wish they were now living under a Romney presidency.
Maybe Karl Rove could be sent a copy?
- IDW Cut Comics By 25% – And More First Strike, Star Trek, And Black Crown From The Diamond Retailer Presentation - July 21, 2017
- What It Looks Like When Retailers Race To Get Exclusive San Diego Comic-Con Swag - July 21, 2017
- Boom! Studios’ 5 Biggest Problems In Comics, And A ‘Clueless’ Graphic Novel - July 21, 2017
- Comic Book Legal Defense Fund To Train Comic Book Retailers In Their Legal Rights - July 21, 2017
- “The Darkest Jeff Lemire Since Animal Man”: Valiant Retailer Presentation At San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2017