There are a number of reports of misprinted volumes with the last chapter, 102, replaced with a repeat of chapter 101.
Now, 101 is a very good issue of the comic. But there’s no need to read it twice in a row. And miss out the subsequent comic.
It is expected that Image Comics will send out a recall notice to affected stores, so you might want to get in touch with your local comic shop and either get a replacement from their unaffected stock, or arrange a replacement for a later date. Online services such as Amazon are usually responsive to this kind of thing too.
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017