There are a number of reports of misprinted volumes with the last chapter, 102, replaced with a repeat of chapter 101.
Now, 101 is a very good issue of the comic. But there’s no need to read it twice in a row. And miss out the subsequent comic.
It is expected that Image Comics will send out a recall notice to affected stores, so you might want to get in touch with your local comic shop and either get a replacement from their unaffected stock, or arrange a replacement for a later date. Online services such as Amazon are usually responsive to this kind of thing too.
- Vulture.com Gets A Nice Big Plug In Spider-Man’s Free Comic Book Day - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? (UPDATE: Nope) - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017