There are a number of reports of misprinted volumes with the last chapter, 102, replaced with a repeat of chapter 101.
Now, 101 is a very good issue of the comic. But there’s no need to read it twice in a row. And miss out the subsequent comic.
It is expected that Image Comics will send out a recall notice to affected stores, so you might want to get in touch with your local comic shop and either get a replacement from their unaffected stock, or arrange a replacement for a later date. Online services such as Amazon are usually responsive to this kind of thing too.
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018