There are a number of reports of misprinted volumes with the last chapter, 102, replaced with a repeat of chapter 101.
Now, 101 is a very good issue of the comic. But there’s no need to read it twice in a row. And miss out the subsequent comic.
It is expected that Image Comics will send out a recall notice to affected stores, so you might want to get in touch with your local comic shop and either get a replacement from their unaffected stock, or arrange a replacement for a later date. Online services such as Amazon are usually responsive to this kind of thing too.
- John Nee is the New Publisher of Marvel Comics - January 16, 2018
- C2E2 Debut: Achilles Inc, Wretched Things, The Family Graves, Grief from Comics Experience and Source Point Press - January 16, 2018
- C.B. Cebulski Recommends Comic Book Artists Use Their Real Name - January 16, 2018
- Jackie Ormes and Carol Kalish Inducted into Eisner Hall Of Fame for 2018, 16 More Nominated - January 16, 2018
- Frank Cho Moves to Watercolours for Harley Quinn Covers - January 16, 2018