You know how we said IDW had printed over 100,000 copies of My Little Pony #1? It seems they may have missed out a few thousand for whatever reason.
Diamond Comic Distributors has informed UK stores, a few hours after I started making enquiries, that My Little Pony will only fill 85% of initial orders. And considering that this was a book which found its appeal grew after those initial orders, and retailers decided to order more and more, for some stores that may not be very many at all.
The second print will be available in December.
The standard covers have been selling for up to $8 on eBay already. In the UK, expect this to go up a notch…
- Black Panther & The Crew To Become Marvel’s Third Black Panther Monthly Comic - January 20, 2017
- Philip Stead And Erin Stead Complete Mark Twain’s Lost Book, The Purloining Of Prince Oleomargarine - January 20, 2017
- Frank Cho – No Nudity, Just Catholic Nuns In Bikinis - January 20, 2017
- A Sneak Peek At The Best Selling Comic Of 2017 – Could It Be Obelix The Gaul? - January 20, 2017
- What Did Nick Spencer Think About President Obama And Chelsea Manning? - January 20, 2017