You know how we said IDW had printed over 100,000 copies of My Little Pony #1? It seems they may have missed out a few thousand for whatever reason.
Diamond Comic Distributors has informed UK stores, a few hours after I started making enquiries, that My Little Pony will only fill 85% of initial orders. And considering that this was a book which found its appeal grew after those initial orders, and retailers decided to order more and more, for some stores that may not be very many at all.
The second print will be available in December.
The standard covers have been selling for up to $8 on eBay already. In the UK, expect this to go up a notch…
- The Writer of Invictus Pens Graphic Novel, Mandela and the General - October 15, 2018
- Olivia Olson’s Marcy & Simon #1 Kicks Off Official Canon Continuation of Adventure Time in January - October 15, 2018
- The Future of Black Label at DC Comics – It’s All Stephen Colbert’s Fault? - October 15, 2018
- Three Competitive Creative Teams for Wonder Woman? - October 15, 2018
- David F Walker… Not Writing Flash for DC Comics - October 15, 2018