You know how we said IDW had printed over 100,000 copies of My Little Pony #1? It seems they may have missed out a few thousand for whatever reason.
Diamond Comic Distributors has informed UK stores, a few hours after I started making enquiries, that My Little Pony will only fill 85% of initial orders. And considering that this was a book which found its appeal grew after those initial orders, and retailers decided to order more and more, for some stores that may not be very many at all.
The second print will be available in December.
The standard covers have been selling for up to $8 on eBay already. In the UK, expect this to go up a notch…
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017