You know how we said IDW had printed over 100,000 copies of My Little Pony #1? It seems they may have missed out a few thousand for whatever reason.
Diamond Comic Distributors has informed UK stores, a few hours after I started making enquiries, that My Little Pony will only fill 85% of initial orders. And considering that this was a book which found its appeal grew after those initial orders, and retailers decided to order more and more, for some stores that may not be very many at all.
The second print will be available in December.
The standard covers have been selling for up to $8 on eBay already. In the UK, expect this to go up a notch…
- Batman’s Plan for Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy in This Week’s Batman #43 - March 19, 2018
- Man, Everyone Gets to be Worthy These Days (Thanos #16 and #17 Spoilers) - March 19, 2018
- Family of Star Wars/Deadpool Artist Nicole ‘Nik’ Virella Raising Money for Operation - March 19, 2018
- Golden Apple Comics Shop Launches Its Own Comics with Darick Robertson, Michael McMillian, and Lindsey Stirling - March 19, 2018
- Christopher Sebela and Joshua Hixson Launch Shanghai Red from Image in June - March 19, 2018