You know how we said IDW had printed over 100,000 copies of My Little Pony #1? It seems they may have missed out a few thousand for whatever reason.
Diamond Comic Distributors has informed UK stores, a few hours after I started making enquiries, that My Little Pony will only fill 85% of initial orders. And considering that this was a book which found its appeal grew after those initial orders, and retailers decided to order more and more, for some stores that may not be very many at all.
The second print will be available in December.
The standard covers have been selling for up to $8 on eBay already. In the UK, expect this to go up a notch…
- Humberto Ramos Warping Marvel Characters Together for New Comic? #WhoGetsWarped - June 18, 2018
- Has Geoff Johns Remembered Justice League: Rise Of The Seven Seas? - June 18, 2018
- What You May Have Learned from the DC Comics Writers Summit - June 18, 2018
- Cover to X-Men Gold #31 Revealed – is it a Wedding Spoiler? - June 18, 2018
- Retailers Can Get a Hall of Justice Staff T-Shirt at San Diego Comic-Con - June 18, 2018