Get your alien movie bingo card at the ready. This first trailer for Dark Skies could well score you a full line, from animals behaving badly to full on, mouth-open bodysnatching.
In case you couldn’t tell from the other, non-alien tropes,* Dark Skies is a horror movie from Blumhouse Productions. It looks like it could be one of their best, though, and it certainly seems to be a lot more fun, and definitely creepeier, than director Scott Stewart‘s previous pictures, Legion and Priest.
Josh Hamilton and Keri Russell seem as suitable as Patrick Wilson and Katie Featherston and Juliet Rylance or whoever. The secret weapon is likely JK Simmons. I bet he could walk away with this whole film in his back pocketback if he tries.
*The suburban couple with young kids. The spooky and illogical things happening in the night. The banging noise surprises. And so on.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014