Some poor folks are bidding for a very misleadingly described print of the recently auctioned cover to Batman #423 by Todd McFarlane. It seems to be a colour printout of the scans provided by Heritage. They even swiped the description straight from last week’s auction, in which the art sells for over $71,000. It pays to read the whole listing before bidding.
$12000 and 2 days to go…
If it looks too good to be true, it usually is.
- Universal FanCon of Baltimore 2018 Suddenly Postponed, One Week Before Event - April 20, 2018
- Gideon Falls, Power Rangers, Her Infernal Descent, and Sonic Get Multiple Printings - April 20, 2018
- What Happened to Grant Morrison, Frank Quitely, and Doug Mahnke on Action Comics #1000? - April 20, 2018
- Matt Fraction… Not on Jimmy Olsen? DC Fresh Stop? - April 20, 2018
- David F. Walker on a Flash Comic? DC Fresh Start… - April 20, 2018