Some poor folks are bidding for a very misleadingly described print of the recently auctioned cover to Batman #423 by Todd McFarlane. It seems to be a colour printout of the scans provided by Heritage. They even swiped the description straight from last week’s auction, in which the art sells for over $71,000. It pays to read the whole listing before bidding.
$12000 and 2 days to go…
If it looks too good to be true, it usually is.
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018