Some poor folks are bidding for a very misleadingly described print of the recently auctioned cover to Batman #423 by Todd McFarlane. It seems to be a colour printout of the scans provided by Heritage. They even swiped the description straight from last week’s auction, in which the art sells for over $71,000. It pays to read the whole listing before bidding.
$12000 and 2 days to go…
If it looks too good to be true, it usually is.
- Glitchwatch on Amazon Kindle DC Super Hero Girls: Out of the Bottle - July 18, 2018
- WonderCon Statistics at San Diego Comic-Con 2018 - July 18, 2018
- Deadpool Toilet Seat Covers from SDCC Hotels Are Being Sold for $40 Each on eBay - July 18, 2018
- Joshua Middleton’s Cover to Batgirl #25 as Tom Derenick Joins the Team - July 18, 2018
- Doomsday Clock #1 Goes to Fourth Printing, #2 to Third, and Titans #23 to Second - July 18, 2018