To promote their newly re-solicited Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase One box set, Marvel have issued another deleted scene from Thor. This is amongst the new special features compiled for the set, including more cutting room trims, previews of some Phase Two films and a number of easter eggs.
Amongst those easter eggs, say the whispers reaching Bleeding Cool’s ears this morning, will be Edgar Wright’s Ant Man test film. I certainly hope that’s right.
Here’s the Thor clip, which provides an alternative pay-off to Goldilock’s first picture.
I trust that they’re keeping the really special stuff back for those who are paying for it.
This box set was originally pulled from the calendar because it had been modelled to look like a briefcase in The Avengers that Marvel hadn’t licensed for merchandising. Now it looks… at least quite like that same briefcase.
As well as the ten discs, comprising all of the Phase One films and supplements, the set is also going to come with some goofy bric-a-brac, most notable a glowing replica of the tesseract.
I’m going to buy this in spite of the briefcase, not because of it. The appeal to you may vary. Amazon are offering pre-orders on the limited edition set at $197.10.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014