That’s Quesada’s cover for Amazing Spider-Man #700. Isn’t that webby?
Marvel have done their best to keep the spoiler in Amazing Spider-Man #698 locked in a big metal case. They didn’t even leak it in the national press the day before, so you know they really mean it. But nothing can really prevent someone from getting a copy on the Monday before, scanning it in and posting it online. Which is exactly what has happened.
Reading the comic before and after you know the big twist really is a different experience. But the only way you can now guarantee you won’t spoil yourself… is to go offline until you read it.
Bleeding Cool will be writing about the comic tomorrow, with full spoiler barriers, obviously, and you can expect a Washington Post article with comics news sites following it.
Basically, it’s all down to you now.
Just remember to pick up a copy of Bleeding Cool Magazine #1 while you’re doing it, hey?
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017