That’s Quesada’s cover for Amazing Spider-Man #700. Isn’t that webby?
Marvel have done their best to keep the spoiler in Amazing Spider-Man #698 locked in a big metal case. They didn’t even leak it in the national press the day before, so you know they really mean it. But nothing can really prevent someone from getting a copy on the Monday before, scanning it in and posting it online. Which is exactly what has happened.
Reading the comic before and after you know the big twist really is a different experience. But the only way you can now guarantee you won’t spoil yourself… is to go offline until you read it.
Bleeding Cool will be writing about the comic tomorrow, with full spoiler barriers, obviously, and you can expect a Washington Post article with comics news sites following it.
Basically, it’s all down to you now.
Just remember to pick up a copy of Bleeding Cool Magazine #1 while you’re doing it, hey?
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017