That’s Quesada’s cover for Amazing Spider-Man #700. Isn’t that webby?
Marvel have done their best to keep the spoiler in Amazing Spider-Man #698 locked in a big metal case. They didn’t even leak it in the national press the day before, so you know they really mean it. But nothing can really prevent someone from getting a copy on the Monday before, scanning it in and posting it online. Which is exactly what has happened.
Reading the comic before and after you know the big twist really is a different experience. But the only way you can now guarantee you won’t spoil yourself… is to go offline until you read it.
Bleeding Cool will be writing about the comic tomorrow, with full spoiler barriers, obviously, and you can expect a Washington Post article with comics news sites following it.
Basically, it’s all down to you now.
Just remember to pick up a copy of Bleeding Cool Magazine #1 while you’re doing it, hey?
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017