That’s Quesada’s cover for Amazing Spider-Man #700. Isn’t that webby?
Marvel have done their best to keep the spoiler in Amazing Spider-Man #698 locked in a big metal case. They didn’t even leak it in the national press the day before, so you know they really mean it. But nothing can really prevent someone from getting a copy on the Monday before, scanning it in and posting it online. Which is exactly what has happened.
Reading the comic before and after you know the big twist really is a different experience. But the only way you can now guarantee you won’t spoil yourself… is to go offline until you read it.
Bleeding Cool will be writing about the comic tomorrow, with full spoiler barriers, obviously, and you can expect a Washington Post article with comics news sites following it.
Basically, it’s all down to you now.
Just remember to pick up a copy of Bleeding Cool Magazine #1 while you’re doing it, hey?
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018