That’s Quesada’s cover for Amazing Spider-Man #700. Isn’t that webby?
Marvel have done their best to keep the spoiler in Amazing Spider-Man #698 locked in a big metal case. They didn’t even leak it in the national press the day before, so you know they really mean it. But nothing can really prevent someone from getting a copy on the Monday before, scanning it in and posting it online. Which is exactly what has happened.
Reading the comic before and after you know the big twist really is a different experience. But the only way you can now guarantee you won’t spoil yourself… is to go offline until you read it.
Bleeding Cool will be writing about the comic tomorrow, with full spoiler barriers, obviously, and you can expect a Washington Post article with comics news sites following it.
Basically, it’s all down to you now.
Just remember to pick up a copy of Bleeding Cool Magazine #1 while you’re doing it, hey?
- Amanda Waller Appreciates Donald Trump’s ‘Impulsiveness’ in Today’s Suicide Squad #40 - April 25, 2018
- Hercules – Back On The Wagon in Avengers #690? - April 25, 2018
- Glenn Talbot Always Completes His Mission – Shout Sheet for Friday’s Marvel’s Agents Of SHIELD - April 25, 2018
- Is This the Missing Justice League Comic? (Justice League of America #29 SPOILERS) - April 25, 2018
- Is There a Post-Credits Scene at the End of Avengers: Infinity War? [Spoiler-Free] - April 24, 2018