The big film feature for the issue is an up-close look at the design and animation of Frankenweenie with Tim Burton. I visited the set while the movie was in production and Burton gave me a tour, talking me through his ideas, inspiration and approaches…
…and what he told me is there in the pages of BCM#1, waiting for you. The next best thing to your own visit to the set, I promise.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014