This past January, Dark Horse announced the first reappearance of Ghost – a CGW character which hadn’t been seen since 1998 – in issue 13 of Dark Horse Presents. To many industry insiders, this seemed reason to speculate that Richardson and Dark Horse might be getting ready to take a shot at becoming competitive in the superhero genre once again. They were right; as Ghost was re-imagined by Kelly Sue DeConnick and Phil Noto, and an undetermined number of superhero titles from Dark Horse were to follow throughout 2012 and 2013. Bleeding Cool recently sat down with Mike Richardson to chat about the company’s relaunch of their superhero comic book line:
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #1 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
- Another Take on The Hollywood Reporter Piece on Stan Lee’s Situation #StandByStan - April 10, 2018
- Why Do Russian Trolls Hate The Alienist? - April 4, 2018
- Is the Media Getting Suckered into Making Roseanne a Serious Post-Trump Presidential Candidate? - April 2, 2018
- Stan Lee v The Bloodsuckers - April 2, 2018
- Suspense Comics #3 and the Iconography of Fictional Hate - March 23, 2018