When Valiant resurrected its pantheon of heroes this summer, one of its most beloved characters was noticeably absent: Jack Boniface, the supernatural champion known as Shadowman. By the light of day, Boniface celebrated the cultural history of New Orleans as an aspiring jazz musician… but by night, he was a man possessed, a violent avenger prowling the dangerous alleys and tombs for human and inhuman evil.
Beginning in November, the creative team of Patrick Zircher (Captain America, Thor: Ages of Thunder) and Justin Jordan (The Strange Talent of Luther Strode, Team 7) welcome fans back to the Bayou with Shadowman #1, the fifth ongoing title in the revived Valiant universe.
But who is this Jack Boniface?
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #1 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
- Superman Lives: Official Justice League Movie Site Reveals Another (‘More Official’?) Team Shot With Superman - April 23, 2017
- ‘Happy Days’, ‘Joanie Loves Chaci’ Star Erin Moran Dead At 56 - April 22, 2017
- Frank Miller’s Sin City Goes Way Back In Time: Mid-20th Century, And Several Hundred Years Before That - April 22, 2017
- Frank Miller On His Possible Upcoming Superman Project, And The Genesis Of The Batman V Superman Dynamic - April 22, 2017
- Wonder Woman’s Iconic Moment: The Pre-History Of The Character As Revealed In The Wonder Woman Film - April 21, 2017