When Valiant resurrected its pantheon of heroes this summer, one of its most beloved characters was noticeably absent: Jack Boniface, the supernatural champion known as Shadowman. By the light of day, Boniface celebrated the cultural history of New Orleans as an aspiring jazz musician… but by night, he was a man possessed, a violent avenger prowling the dangerous alleys and tombs for human and inhuman evil.
Beginning in November, the creative team of Patrick Zircher (Captain America, Thor: Ages of Thunder) and Justin Jordan (The Strange Talent of Luther Strode, Team 7) welcome fans back to the Bayou with Shadowman #1, the fifth ongoing title in the revived Valiant universe.
But who is this Jack Boniface?
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #1 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017