When Valiant resurrected its pantheon of heroes this summer, one of its most beloved characters was noticeably absent: Jack Boniface, the supernatural champion known as Shadowman. By the light of day, Boniface celebrated the cultural history of New Orleans as an aspiring jazz musician… but by night, he was a man possessed, a violent avenger prowling the dangerous alleys and tombs for human and inhuman evil.
Beginning in November, the creative team of Patrick Zircher (Captain America, Thor: Ages of Thunder) and Justin Jordan (The Strange Talent of Luther Strode, Team 7) welcome fans back to the Bayou with Shadowman #1, the fifth ongoing title in the revived Valiant universe.
But who is this Jack Boniface?
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #1 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
- Another Take on The Hollywood Reporter Piece on Stan Lee’s Situation #StandByStan - April 10, 2018
- Why Do Russian Trolls Hate The Alienist? - April 4, 2018
- Is the Media Getting Suckered into Making Roseanne a Serious Post-Trump Presidential Candidate? - April 2, 2018
- Stan Lee v The Bloodsuckers - April 2, 2018
- Suspense Comics #3 and the Iconography of Fictional Hate - March 23, 2018