November! The nights are drawing in. Americans are thankful for their country, celebrating with turkey, fireworks, and family. Brits are thankful a Catholic terrorist didn’t blow up Parliament and burn his effigy on a bonfire. It’s pretty much the same thing.
One thing that won’t be on that bonfire are copies of Bleeding Cool Magazine #1. This is it baby! This is where it all begins. The zero issue in the summer was a trial, a test, to see how everything worked. Which is why issue 1 is three times the size and completely bug free. Apart from the delay, obviously. But, you know, you got it now.
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #1 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
- Another Take on The Hollywood Reporter Piece on Stan Lee’s Situation #StandByStan - April 10, 2018
- Why Do Russian Trolls Hate The Alienist? - April 4, 2018
- Is the Media Getting Suckered into Making Roseanne a Serious Post-Trump Presidential Candidate? - April 2, 2018
- Stan Lee v The Bloodsuckers - April 2, 2018
- Suspense Comics #3 and the Iconography of Fictional Hate - March 23, 2018