November! The nights are drawing in. Americans are thankful for their country, celebrating with turkey, fireworks, and family. Brits are thankful a Catholic terrorist didn’t blow up Parliament and burn his effigy on a bonfire. It’s pretty much the same thing.
One thing that won’t be on that bonfire are copies of Bleeding Cool Magazine #1. This is it baby! This is where it all begins. The zero issue in the summer was a trial, a test, to see how everything worked. Which is why issue 1 is three times the size and completely bug free. Apart from the delay, obviously. But, you know, you got it now.
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #1 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
- Emma Watts Will Lead 20th Century Fox Film in the Disney Era - October 18, 2018
- Happy! Season 2: Making Easter Great Again with Weird Al and More Morrison Magic - October 6, 2018
- Mile High Pedigree Planet Comics Run Coming To ComicConnect Event Auction Beginning November 12 - October 5, 2018
- Batman 1839, Part 1: Mad Men of Gotham - September 18, 2018
- Getting Ready for the Year of the Bat - September 16, 2018