November! The nights are drawing in. Americans are thankful for their country, celebrating with turkey, fireworks, and family. Brits are thankful a Catholic terrorist didn’t blow up Parliament and burn his effigy on a bonfire. It’s pretty much the same thing.
One thing that won’t be on that bonfire are copies of Bleeding Cool Magazine #1. This is it baby! This is where it all begins. The zero issue in the summer was a trial, a test, to see how everything worked. Which is why issue 1 is three times the size and completely bug free. Apart from the delay, obviously. But, you know, you got it now.
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #1 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
- Sean Spicer: More Than Meets The Eye? - January 22, 2017
- Starting Today: CGC Insider – Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Comic Book Grading, And More - January 19, 2017
- The Rock Talks #BlackAdam And The Entire DCU: “Hope, Optimism & FUN… Prepare Yourselves DC Universe” - January 11, 2017
- Alien: Covenant Short Teaser Starts Unwrapping Your Christmas Present A Day Early - December 24, 2016
- Milwaukee Bucks Owner Marc Lasry Sells Wonder Woman #1 CGC 9.0 ‘Solicitation Copy’ For Record $291,100 - December 14, 2016