November! The nights are drawing in. Americans are thankful for their country, celebrating with turkey, fireworks, and family. Brits are thankful a Catholic terrorist didn’t blow up Parliament and burn his effigy on a bonfire. It’s pretty much the same thing.
One thing that won’t be on that bonfire are copies of Bleeding Cool Magazine #1. This is it baby! This is where it all begins. The zero issue in the summer was a trial, a test, to see how everything worked. Which is why issue 1 is three times the size and completely bug free. Apart from the delay, obviously. But, you know, you got it now.
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #1 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017