There is so much to decide. How much of the power is in the talent, how much is in the office? There’s an ability to make a comic, sure, but what about making it sell? Whose actions now, today, are changing the way the comics industry will look tomorrow?
Bleeding Cool hopes to answer these question on Wednesday with the launch of Bleeding Cool Magazine #1 and the Top 100 Power List Of The Comic Book Industry, written by me. Modelled along the lines of the Forbes and the Media Guardian 100, it looks specifically at the English-speaking comics industry.
Although unlike those publications, Bleeding Cool is including a chase element – get as many autographs as you can of those on the list, on the print version of the magazine, and you can win big prizes.
And it also means that come convention season, all sorts of people are going to be asked for their autograph. Bob Wayne, Nick Lowe, Ross Richie and many more.
This could be fun! Bleeding Cool Magazine #1, which also has things like Alan Moore and Mike Richardson interviews, a mini-price guide and plenty of blind item comic gossip is available from all good comic shops (and maybe even a couple of bad ones) on Wednesday.
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018