Count, count, count….
In February, in the New 52, DC Comics publishes… only 51 monthly titles. After Threshold gave us 53 in January, now we’re back down to 51.
There is the Valentine’s Day Special, of course, featuring the first New 52 work from the likes of Andy Diggle and Phil Jimenez, but then in March.. what?
A late Fourth Wave title? The Man Of Steel movie comes out in June… could DC be getting ahead of themslevs by launching Man Of Steel by Scott Snyder and Jim Lee a couple of months before that as part of the promotional lead up?
Or could it be something else entirely?
- Supergirl Season 4 to Debut TV’s First Transgender Superhero, Dreamer - July 21, 2018
- Preview: Shuri #1 from Marvel’s Next Big Thing Panel at SDCC - July 21, 2018
- The New Fantastic Four Big Bad Is… The Griever - July 21, 2018
- ComicsPRO Retailers React to Batman #50 Returnability - July 21, 2018
- Seth MacFarlane and Brannon Braga Making Books of Blood, a Clive Barker Horror Anthology TV Series for Hulu - July 21, 2018