Count, count, count….
In February, in the New 52, DC Comics publishes… only 51 monthly titles. After Threshold gave us 53 in January, now we’re back down to 51.
There is the Valentine’s Day Special, of course, featuring the first New 52 work from the likes of Andy Diggle and Phil Jimenez, but then in March.. what?
A late Fourth Wave title? The Man Of Steel movie comes out in June… could DC be getting ahead of themslevs by launching Man Of Steel by Scott Snyder and Jim Lee a couple of months before that as part of the promotional lead up?
Or could it be something else entirely?
- Speculator Corner: Digging Up The First Lockjaw Solo Comic - July 22, 2017
- Bill Adler’s ‘Letters To Batman’ From 1966 Republished As Fanmail ’66 - July 22, 2017
- DC Comics Variant Covers For August From Dale Keown, Emanuela Lupacchino, Frank Cho, And Stanley Artgerm Lau - July 22, 2017
- Video: Teen Wolf Cast Answers Questions About The Final 10 Episodes - July 22, 2017
- Can Stargate Really Work As A New Show Set In 1928? - July 22, 2017