Count, count, count….
In February, in the New 52, DC Comics publishes… only 51 monthly titles. After Threshold gave us 53 in January, now we’re back down to 51.
There is the Valentine’s Day Special, of course, featuring the first New 52 work from the likes of Andy Diggle and Phil Jimenez, but then in March.. what?
A late Fourth Wave title? The Man Of Steel movie comes out in June… could DC be getting ahead of themslevs by launching Man Of Steel by Scott Snyder and Jim Lee a couple of months before that as part of the promotional lead up?
Or could it be something else entirely?
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018
- Colleen Douglas and Chris Zero to Launch ‘God of Bad Men’ in January - October 20, 2018