Count, count, count….
In February, in the New 52, DC Comics publishes… only 51 monthly titles. After Threshold gave us 53 in January, now we’re back down to 51.
There is the Valentine’s Day Special, of course, featuring the first New 52 work from the likes of Andy Diggle and Phil Jimenez, but then in March.. what?
A late Fourth Wave title? The Man Of Steel movie comes out in June… could DC be getting ahead of themslevs by launching Man Of Steel by Scott Snyder and Jim Lee a couple of months before that as part of the promotional lead up?
Or could it be something else entirely?
- J.M. DeMatteis On His “Don’t Punch A Nazi” Captain America Comic From 1982 - January 24, 2017
- Jim Starlin Made More From A Small Character In Batman V Superman Than From Thanos, Drax And Gamora In The Marvel Movies - January 24, 2017
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017