Count, count, count….
In February, in the New 52, DC Comics publishes… only 51 monthly titles. After Threshold gave us 53 in January, now we’re back down to 51.
There is the Valentine’s Day Special, of course, featuring the first New 52 work from the likes of Andy Diggle and Phil Jimenez, but then in March.. what?
A late Fourth Wave title? The Man Of Steel movie comes out in June… could DC be getting ahead of themslevs by launching Man Of Steel by Scott Snyder and Jim Lee a couple of months before that as part of the promotional lead up?
Or could it be something else entirely?
- POW! Entertainment Registers More ‘Stan Lee’ Trademarks for Sleeping Bags, Pizza Crust Mixes and Yoga Mats - April 22, 2018
- Gabriele Dell’Otto’s Exclusive Retailer Variant for Amazing Spider-Man #800 - April 22, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd April 2018 – ‘Action Comics Was the Highest/Fastest Selling Book in Our History’ - April 22, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 22nd April 2018 – DC ComicsGetting Fresh - April 22, 2018
- The Age Of Bronze Goes Full Colour as a Digital Ongong Series - April 22, 2018