Instead, Hawkeye #7 will feature Matt Fraction, Steve Lieber and Jesse Hamm.
“We’re pushing the next story back by a month to make room for a two timely stories about Hawkeye and Kate Bishop dealing with the ramifications of a hurricane that hammers the east coast. With lovely art by the Eisner Award Winning artist Steve Lieber and newcomer Jesse Hamm, it’s a perfect pause before the next Fraction/Aja mini-opus begins….featuring the reveal of a villain that I can promise you no one sees coming.”
This was the previous issue 7 solicitation;
MATT FRACTION (W) • DAVID AJA (A/C)
• Cherry’s got a gun. And she looks good in it.
• Hawkeye gets distracted. Just like you are right now.
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99
- The Aftermath of Universal FanCon’s “Postponement” - April 21, 2018
- Selling in a Showrooming World at Diamond Retailer Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 21, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List, 21st April 2018 – When My Little Pony Beats Up Weapon H - April 21, 2018
- How Much Are Those Retailer Exclusive Action Comics #1000 Covers Selling For? - April 21, 2018
- Main Street Marketing on a Shoestring Budget at Diamond Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 21, 2018