Here’s a bunch of new bits and pieces, fragments of old trailers and talking head snippets to promote Judd Apatow‘s This Is 40, the quasiquel to Knocked Up.
There is a plot to the film, but this promo won’t sell you any of that – this is about the jokes and the characters, which thankfully, mesh very closely indeed. This doesn’t feel like a bunch of ‘types’ spewing ‘gags.’
Apologies to The Hobbit but I think I’m looking forward to This Is 40 more than any of the other films queued up for release this winter.
Here in the UK, we’ll be waiting until next February for the film, but at least I’ll get to see it just before I turn 40 myself – while it’s still a fantasy and something I can laugh at, right?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014