You have probably heard by now… Bleeding Cool Magazine #1 debuts this Wednesday! Here is a list of retailers who have ordered 20 or more copies for their store.
Featuring over 100 pages of in-depth articles, interviews, previews and insider gossip, Bleeding Cool Magazine meets the demand for an industry in-print magazine left by the absence of Wizard Magazine since January 2011. The debut issue will feature Rich Johnston’s ranking of the Top 100 Most Powerful People in Comics, full-length articles on upcoming releases, an in-depth interview with Alan Moore, a DC New 52 Price Guide and more.
To see where you can find your nearest copy, visit our Retailer Directory.
RETAILERS: If you need to update your information on this site, feel free to contact Rick Verbanas, Director of Marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Massive Mighty Morphin Spoilers For The Power Rangers Movie, Revealed - March 11, 2017
- Final Fantasy XV Preview – What Four Hours With The Title Told Us - August 16, 2016
- PAX South 2016: Deckbound Unbound: The Evolution of the TCG - February 2, 2016
- Call of Duty: Blacks Op 3 Has Sold Better Than The Last Two Games In The Franchise - November 11, 2015
- The Nathan Drake Collection Was The Best Selling Digital PS4 Game In October - November 11, 2015