DId you see that coming? I didn’t see that coming. Like Rudy said, I wanted someone to “manufacture a happy ending”. But this is Misfits and we never get to have that, do we?
There was a possibility, a way of maintaining Curtis’ zombieness through an infinite supply of hamsters, but that would never really work now would it?
So yes, Curtis dies, played by Nathan Stewart-Jarett, the last of the original Misfits cast, all now a) dead b) serving time in Las Vegas c) defusing landmines in Africa.
And the way they did it as well, no going back, no easy way out, I bet Curtis really wished he still had his Big Red Reset Button power now.
Curse you Howard Overman!
- Does Marvel’s ‘Infinity Warps’ Confirm Our Theory About Infinity Wars? #WhoGetsWarped - June 20, 2018
- Stabbity Ever After Launches in Scout Comics September 2018 Solicits - June 20, 2018
- The Vamplets Return in Time for Halloween in Action Lab September 2018 Solicits - June 20, 2018
- Patience Conviction Revenge and Moth & Whisper Launch in AfterShock Comics September 2018 Solicits - June 20, 2018
- Kim Reaper’s Vampire Island, Rick & Morty’s Sleepy Gary and a Comic Guide to Sex, Launch in Oni Press September 2018 Solicits - June 20, 2018