DId you see that coming? I didn’t see that coming. Like Rudy said, I wanted someone to “manufacture a happy ending”. But this is Misfits and we never get to have that, do we?
There was a possibility, a way of maintaining Curtis’ zombieness through an infinite supply of hamsters, but that would never really work now would it?
So yes, Curtis dies, played by Nathan Stewart-Jarett, the last of the original Misfits cast, all now a) dead b) serving time in Las Vegas c) defusing landmines in Africa.
And the way they did it as well, no going back, no easy way out, I bet Curtis really wished he still had his Big Red Reset Button power now.
Curse you Howard Overman!
- Two TV Commercials From DC Comics For the New Age of Heroes Line - January 17, 2018
- For Those of You Still Reading Generation X… Something Special For Jubilee (#86 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018
- Now Glénat to Publish Conan Comics, as It’s All Public Domain in Europe - January 17, 2018