DId you see that coming? I didn’t see that coming. Like Rudy said, I wanted someone to “manufacture a happy ending”. But this is Misfits and we never get to have that, do we?
There was a possibility, a way of maintaining Curtis’ zombieness through an infinite supply of hamsters, but that would never really work now would it?
So yes, Curtis dies, played by Nathan Stewart-Jarett, the last of the original Misfits cast, all now a) dead b) serving time in Las Vegas c) defusing landmines in Africa.
And the way they did it as well, no going back, no easy way out, I bet Curtis really wished he still had his Big Red Reset Button power now.
Curse you Howard Overman!
- Art Galleries to be Searched for Missing Comic Book Artwork - September 25, 2018
- Mark Montague Wins Dredd Talent Competition as 2000AD Opens Submissions Again - September 25, 2018
- Second Wave of Game Of Thrones Blindbox Titans Vinyl Figures in February 2019 - September 25, 2018
- What Made Warren Ellis Swear In Fearscape #1, Out Tomorrow? - September 25, 2018
- Tomorrow, DC Comics Publish Another Batman Comic With a Penis In It - September 25, 2018