DId you see that coming? I didn’t see that coming. Like Rudy said, I wanted someone to “manufacture a happy ending”. But this is Misfits and we never get to have that, do we?
There was a possibility, a way of maintaining Curtis’ zombieness through an infinite supply of hamsters, but that would never really work now would it?
So yes, Curtis dies, played by Nathan Stewart-Jarett, the last of the original Misfits cast, all now a) dead b) serving time in Las Vegas c) defusing landmines in Africa.
And the way they did it as well, no going back, no easy way out, I bet Curtis really wished he still had his Big Red Reset Button power now.
Curse you Howard Overman!
- Vampironica #3 and Catalyst Prime: Noble #10 Orders Cancelled, but Will Resolicit - March 22, 2018
- Luke Skywalker Still Loving His Blue Milk in Star Wars Comics - March 22, 2018
- Alan Moore and Kevin O’Neill Have Two Comics Out in June – and We Have Two Pages From Them - March 22, 2018
- Frankie Boyle’s Rex Royd Comic Complete For The First Time in Titan Comics June 2018 Solicits - March 21, 2018
- Umami – The Latest Comic From ‘I Kill Giants’ Co-Creator and Artist Ken Niimura - March 21, 2018