Patrick Dane writes for Bleeding Cool.
As David Twohy‘s blog says, it is currently “crunch time” on Riddick. He is running between the VFX, sound and DI work to get the picture done on time.
And from amidst the chaos, Twohy shared this photo:
What’s most interesting for us about the above picture is the title card in the background where we get a ‘blazing’ horizon just behind the title. That could neatly links to Pitch Black‘s eclipse storyline and is a nice, subtle indication that the next Riddick could be thought of as closer to the original than the subsequent Chronicles of...
I haven’t seen Pitch Black for a few years but I always seem to get a kick out of it whenever it turns up on TV. The series the so far has suggested that Riddick works better in smaller, more isolated stories, so I’m pleased that the next installment looks to be heading in that direction.
- Final Fantasy XV Preview – What Four Hours With The Title Told Us - August 16, 2016
- PAX South 2016: Deckbound Unbound: The Evolution of the TCG - February 2, 2016
- Call of Duty: Blacks Op 3 Has Sold Better Than The Last Two Games In The Franchise - November 11, 2015
- The Nathan Drake Collection Was The Best Selling Digital PS4 Game In October - November 11, 2015
- This War of Mine Hits Smartphones Today - November 11, 2015