Billy Dee Williams was recently harrassed by TMZ’s camcorder jockeys and asked if he’d be interested in coming back for the next Star Wars films. Of course, he said something non-committal but vaguely positive. Let’s skip over that quickly.
A better lead might be Moviehole‘s new report that Lando Calrissian, Williams’ character, has been given a role to play in writer Michael Arndt‘s treatment for the upcoming Episode 7, if not indeed the whole trilogy.
What will Lando get to do? And how much of it will he be doing? Moviehole’s source apparently has no real info at all, just that Lando is listed on the dramatis personae.
He could be doing anything: a smokey cameo at a game of Sabaac; fighting in an epic space battle; or the cruel betrayal of our heroes, once again.
Or, of course, he could be doing nothing. But Moviehole have been right plenty of times before…
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014