A few months ago, Bleeding Cool ran a piece on the British comic book artist Dan Boultwood and his rather oustanding work that hadn’t found a publisher.
Well, it found a publisher. Titan Books. Look for some of this, and more, later in 2013.
It’s not alone either, the recent Once Upon A Time Machine book from Dark Horse? Philly.com reports;
It’s tough for newcomers to break in. The Locust Moon team’s agents found that publishers were leery of a 432-page full-color graphic novel that wouldn’t feature established characters, a movie tie-in, or buckets of blood. But then Rich Johnston, a leading comics blogger, got his hands on some sample pages and wrote a post, “The Greatest Anthology Never Sold.” The post caught the eye of Mike Richardson, owner of one of the industry’s three major publishers, Dark Horse, which made an offer in January.
- Green Lanterns #40 – “No Politics, No Complications” - January 23, 2018
- Showrunner of Lucifer Teams with Lucifer Artist for Skyward from Image Comics - January 23, 2018
- Now You Can Buy Star Wars Porg Sneakers – but Are They Made from Porgs? We Find Out - January 23, 2018
- Northguard Season 2 #1 and #2 Both Published Tomorrow – Here’s a Preview of Both - January 23, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Telepathetic #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 23, 2018