A new Robocop licensing featurette has leaked, revealing lots of concept art and soundbites from the filmmakers. Many of the rumours we’ve been discussing get the official stamp of approval here, so if you’ve been worried, this probably won’t do anything to allay your fears.
UPDATE: Here’s a working video, with thanks to our own Craig Skinner.
RoboCop – Featurette Concept-Art Licensing… by Lyricis
Yes – one of those suit designs looked a lot like the Verhoeven film’s original. I expect that’s the first iteration of the many we’ll be getting as the film goes through its story.
Well, I’m not too down on this. I think José Padilha is too smart to totally botch things, and those pieces of concept art could translate fairly well. Anyway, what I’d really want from this film is some sort of coherent and well presented point of view in amongst the action beats, and I see no reason that can’t be on the cards.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014