I’m not the biggest fan of running infographics on Bleeding Cool. Usually a barely-disguised advert for something trying to get free coverage with little imagination and often poor research.
But this one? This one I liked.
Research by Kaplan International Colleges, a leading provider of English courses, hence this infographic and those links,on how people improved their knowledge of the English language. With over half using comic books, and Spider-Man being the most popular.
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017
- A Comic Store In Your Future – Guardians 2 Will Be A Smash. The Comics, Not So Much. - April 26, 2017