I’m not the biggest fan of running infographics on Bleeding Cool. Usually a barely-disguised advert for something trying to get free coverage with little imagination and often poor research.
But this one? This one I liked.
Research by Kaplan International Colleges, a leading provider of English courses, hence this infographic and those links,on how people improved their knowledge of the English language. With over half using comic books, and Spider-Man being the most popular.
- The Eisner Awards 2017 – Live, As They Come In - July 21, 2017
- IDW Cut Comics By 25% – And More First Strike, Star Trek, And Black Crown From The Diamond Retailer Presentation - July 21, 2017
- What It Looks Like When Retailers Race To Get Exclusive San Diego Comic-Con Swag - July 21, 2017
- Boom! Studios’ 5 Biggest Problems In Comics, And A ‘Clueless’ Graphic Novel - July 21, 2017
- Comic Book Legal Defense Fund To Train Comic Book Retailers In Their Legal Rights - July 21, 2017