I’m not the biggest fan of running infographics on Bleeding Cool. Usually a barely-disguised advert for something trying to get free coverage with little imagination and often poor research.
But this one? This one I liked.
Research by Kaplan International Colleges, a leading provider of English courses, hence this infographic and those links,on how people improved their knowledge of the English language. With over half using comic books, and Spider-Man being the most popular.
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018