I’m not the biggest fan of running infographics on Bleeding Cool. Usually a barely-disguised advert for something trying to get free coverage with little imagination and often poor research.
But this one? This one I liked.
Research by Kaplan International Colleges, a leading provider of English courses, hence this infographic and those links,on how people improved their knowledge of the English language. With over half using comic books, and Spider-Man being the most popular.
- Will Rosada Joins Catalyst Prime’s Free Comic Book Day - January 20, 2017
- Plague Of Locusts, Frogs Fall From Sky And Witchblade Returns As A TV Series Again - January 20, 2017
- Don’t Fear Kim Reaper…. Supernatural Romance Leads Oni Press’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 20, 2017
- Jim Lee And Tula Lotay’s Take On Warren Ellis And Jon Davis-Hunt’s The Wild Storm - January 20, 2017
- When Dark Knight Fan President Donald Trump Quoted Bane In His Inauguration Speech - January 20, 2017