Yesterday we ran an article highlighting the practice of people selling their free digital codes with $3.99 Marvel Comics on eBay, but there is apparently a probloem. eBay isn’t too happy about selling digital codes, as it is hard to police or prove fraud, and so has been deleting listings.
So what to do? Well, there is one Bleeding Cool thread which has received a surge in popularity as a result, with people trading, selling and buying codes. Stuff like;
Still looking to buy the following codes via Paypal if anyone has them available:
Mighty Thor 15-17
Any New Avenger issues
Invincible Iron Man 518, 521, 526, 527
Captain America 13, 15, 19
Uncanny X-Men 20
Avenging Spider-Man #6, 9
Avengers Assemble #2-7
Avengers vs. X-Men #5
AvX Versus #2,4
Invincible Iron Man #521-527
Can pay by PayPal or Amazon Gift Card.
Looking for digital codes for Defenders 7, 8, 9, 12. Can pay by Paypal if anyone has those ones
Now while Bleeding Cool is unable to police such activity, there doesn’t seem to have been too many problems so far, and you don’t have to pay eBay fees on top…
You do have to buy Bleeding Cool Magazine #1. out next Wednesday of course. Consider that a one-time fee. Until Bleeding Cool Magazine #2, that is.
Let me know how it goes. And watch out for anyone calling himself Gregory Garwood.
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017
- CBLDF Tackles New Hampshire Bill That Would Restrict Reading In Schools - January 16, 2017
- Russia Uses Comics To Target Migrants For Looking At Women, Eating On The Street Or Talking Loudly - January 16, 2017
- The First Exclusive Retailer Variant With An Exclusive Extra Eight Pages Too – X-O Manowar For Collector’s Paradise - January 16, 2017
- Could Sony Sell Spider-Man To CBS? - January 16, 2017