Yesterday we ran an article highlighting the practice of people selling their free digital codes with $3.99 Marvel Comics on eBay, but there is apparently a probloem. eBay isn’t too happy about selling digital codes, as it is hard to police or prove fraud, and so has been deleting listings.
So what to do? Well, there is one Bleeding Cool thread which has received a surge in popularity as a result, with people trading, selling and buying codes. Stuff like;
Still looking to buy the following codes via Paypal if anyone has them available:
Mighty Thor 15-17
Any New Avenger issues
Invincible Iron Man 518, 521, 526, 527
Captain America 13, 15, 19
Uncanny X-Men 20
Avenging Spider-Man #6, 9
Avengers Assemble #2-7
Avengers vs. X-Men #5
AvX Versus #2,4
Invincible Iron Man #521-527
Can pay by PayPal or Amazon Gift Card.
Looking for digital codes for Defenders 7, 8, 9, 12. Can pay by Paypal if anyone has those ones
Now while Bleeding Cool is unable to police such activity, there doesn’t seem to have been too many problems so far, and you don’t have to pay eBay fees on top…
You do have to buy Bleeding Cool Magazine #1. out next Wednesday of course. Consider that a one-time fee. Until Bleeding Cool Magazine #2, that is.
Let me know how it goes. And watch out for anyone calling himself Gregory Garwood.
- Jim Starlin And Alan Davis’s Thanos: The Infinity Siblings OGN Will Be First In A Trilogy - July 28, 2017
- Frazer Irving, London Film And Comic Con And Doctor Endless - July 28, 2017
- Brian Herbert Adapting Dune Into A Three Part “Faithful” Graphic Novel – With More To Come - July 28, 2017
- The Look Of London Film And Comic-Con From The Upper Gallery - July 28, 2017
- Image Comics To Publish 30 Walking Dead Tribute Variant Covers In October - July 27, 2017