Marvel creator [REDACTED] got drunk in a stripclub in [REDACTED] and blurted out the entire synopsis for ASM 698-700. [REDACTED] with accidental assistance from Doc Strange [REDACTED]. Leaving [REDACTED] with only the readers the wiser.
This ties up with versions of this story I’d heard elsewhere, and after a bit of wrangling over exactly which Marvel creator it was, it seems to have checked out. This kind of thing could get the creator in question fired, so you know. Let’s leave it there.
Years ago, I ran a story on the death of Hawkeye, not realising it was such a massive spoiler, after a creator talked about killing Hawkeye, in a sauna. What is it with nudity and spilling Marvel’s top secrets I wonder?
- Ch-Ch-Changes- with Edgar Salazar, Grant Morrison, Howard Porter and Jorge Jiminez - January 15, 2018
- Jamie Hewlett Draws BBC Radio 4 Front Row’s Stig Abel - January 15, 2018
- IDW to Publish Rick Veitch’s Brat Pack Hardcover in September - January 15, 2018
- Meet the Pink Time Force Ranger in April - January 15, 2018
- Valiant Issues Correction for Shadowman #1 Glow-in-the-Dark Variant – They Will Publish More Than One Copy - January 15, 2018