Marvel creator [REDACTED] got drunk in a stripclub in [REDACTED] and blurted out the entire synopsis for ASM 698-700. [REDACTED] with accidental assistance from Doc Strange [REDACTED]. Leaving [REDACTED] with only the readers the wiser.
This ties up with versions of this story I’d heard elsewhere, and after a bit of wrangling over exactly which Marvel creator it was, it seems to have checked out. This kind of thing could get the creator in question fired, so you know. Let’s leave it there.
Years ago, I ran a story on the death of Hawkeye, not realising it was such a massive spoiler, after a creator talked about killing Hawkeye, in a sauna. What is it with nudity and spilling Marvel’s top secrets I wonder?
- Speculator Corner: Digging Up The First Lockjaw Solo Comic - July 22, 2017
- Bill Adler’s ‘Letters To Batman’ From 1966 Republished As Fanmail ’66 - July 22, 2017
- DC Comics Variant Covers For August From Dale Keown, Emanuela Lupacchino, Frank Cho, And Stanley Artgerm Lau - July 22, 2017
- Video: Teen Wolf Cast Answers Questions About The Final 10 Episodes - July 22, 2017
- Can Stargate Really Work As A New Show Set In 1928? - July 22, 2017