Marvel creator [REDACTED] got drunk in a stripclub in [REDACTED] and blurted out the entire synopsis for ASM 698-700. [REDACTED] with accidental assistance from Doc Strange [REDACTED]. Leaving [REDACTED] with only the readers the wiser.
This ties up with versions of this story I’d heard elsewhere, and after a bit of wrangling over exactly which Marvel creator it was, it seems to have checked out. This kind of thing could get the creator in question fired, so you know. Let’s leave it there.
Years ago, I ran a story on the death of Hawkeye, not realising it was such a massive spoiler, after a creator talked about killing Hawkeye, in a sauna. What is it with nudity and spilling Marvel’s top secrets I wonder?
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017
- No Gays In Nineties X-Men? That’s What Greek Gods And Goddesses Are For… - April 23, 2017