Marvel creator [REDACTED] got drunk in a stripclub in [REDACTED] and blurted out the entire synopsis for ASM 698-700. [REDACTED] with accidental assistance from Doc Strange [REDACTED]. Leaving [REDACTED] with only the readers the wiser.
This ties up with versions of this story I’d heard elsewhere, and after a bit of wrangling over exactly which Marvel creator it was, it seems to have checked out. This kind of thing could get the creator in question fired, so you know. Let’s leave it there.
Years ago, I ran a story on the death of Hawkeye, not realising it was such a massive spoiler, after a creator talked about killing Hawkeye, in a sauna. What is it with nudity and spilling Marvel’s top secrets I wonder?
- DC Comics To Charge $2.99 Digital For Its New $3.99 Print Comics - January 18, 2017
- Valiant Goes To Space – Six Pages From X-O Manowar #1 - January 18, 2017
- Marvel Reveals One Of Their Secret Free Comic Book Day Title To Be Guardians AND Defenders - January 18, 2017
- In Today’s Amazing Spider-Man, No One Is Talking About Sins Past, Least Of All Dan Slott - January 18, 2017
- A World With So, So Many Supermen – Trinity And Superman Spoilers - January 18, 2017