Rather than throw my laptop through my TV, I’ve just going to try and restore the basics. And I mean basics.
Christopher McQuarrie has been working with Tom Cruise a lot lately – he has written and directed Jack Reacher, done rewrite work on other projects, was working on Top Gun 2 before the death of Tony Scott saw that project, most likely, come off the To Do list.
Now, JJ Abrams and Cruise have chosen McQuarrie as their preferred director for Mission: Impossible 5, though Deadline say no director will be hired until after writers come on board. In my original story I said a bunch of stuff about McQuarrie’s brain in a ajr at this point – the thrust was that Paramount and Bad Robot should hire him to both write and direct.
Finally, I said that I am looking forward to seeing all but two seconds of Jack Reacher and I linked to my earlier story on the film.
That was the thrust of it. It was just better before. Flowed. Was witty. Might have made some of you gasp in awe.
But I can’t rebuild it. Not now. I’m off to throw my laptop through my TV set.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014