Did you buy a Marvel comic book today? A $3.99 one? Was it around twenty pages long? Did you get annoyed paying an extra dollar than you would have from DC Comics? Did you use the digital code you get free with the comic? No?
Then sell it. For a dollar.
It’s not hard, people are doing it all the time. Get a template ready and do it for all your $3.99 Marvel comics.
People will pay for digital codes. Those who don’t live near a comic shop, those who like their digital comics, but don’t want to pay the full $3.99. And they’ll pay a dollar, or more for your digital code.
And suddenly your print Marvel comic is back to the price of a decade ago. Bam.
- DC Walmart Giant Sized-Comics Make it to the UK – for Only Twice the Cover Price - August 19, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, 19th August 2018 – ‘We’ve Been Seeing More and More Batman Attrition’ - August 19, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters, 19th August 2018 – Looking at the Moon - August 19, 2018
- Exclusive Funko POP of Lord Drakkon in Comic Stores in January - August 18, 2018
- Venom Finally Looks Like His Chest Symbol - August 18, 2018