Did you buy a Marvel comic book today? A $3.99 one? Was it around twenty pages long? Did you get annoyed paying an extra dollar than you would have from DC Comics? Did you use the digital code you get free with the comic? No?
Then sell it. For a dollar.
It’s not hard, people are doing it all the time. Get a template ready and do it for all your $3.99 Marvel comics.
People will pay for digital codes. Those who don’t live near a comic shop, those who like their digital comics, but don’t want to pay the full $3.99. And they’ll pay a dollar, or more for your digital code.
And suddenly your print Marvel comic is back to the price of a decade ago. Bam.
- Wizard World No Longer Taking Credit Cards For Tables And Booths – Cheques And Cash Only - January 21, 2017
- The Actual Supergirl Warns Donald Trump About Grabbing Her… - January 21, 2017
- John Watkiss, Artist On Sandman, Surgeon X, Ring Of Roses, Dies Aged 55 - January 21, 2017
- No One Give Tom Brevoort A Can Of Red Bull, Okay? - January 21, 2017
- Godshaper By Si Spurrier And Jonas Goonface – The Shape Of Comics To Come? - January 20, 2017