Did you buy a Marvel comic book today? A $3.99 one? Was it around twenty pages long? Did you get annoyed paying an extra dollar than you would have from DC Comics? Did you use the digital code you get free with the comic? No?
Then sell it. For a dollar.
It’s not hard, people are doing it all the time. Get a template ready and do it for all your $3.99 Marvel comics.
People will pay for digital codes. Those who don’t live near a comic shop, those who like their digital comics, but don’t want to pay the full $3.99. And they’ll pay a dollar, or more for your digital code.
And suddenly your print Marvel comic is back to the price of a decade ago. Bam.
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017
- A Comic Store In Your Future – Guardians 2 Will Be A Smash. The Comics, Not So Much. - April 26, 2017