Did you buy a Marvel comic book today? A $3.99 one? Was it around twenty pages long? Did you get annoyed paying an extra dollar than you would have from DC Comics? Did you use the digital code you get free with the comic? No?
Then sell it. For a dollar.
It’s not hard, people are doing it all the time. Get a template ready and do it for all your $3.99 Marvel comics.
People will pay for digital codes. Those who don’t live near a comic shop, those who like their digital comics, but don’t want to pay the full $3.99. And they’ll pay a dollar, or more for your digital code.
And suddenly your print Marvel comic is back to the price of a decade ago. Bam.
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018