These two snaps from the London locations of Thor: The Dark World show a number of dark elves, showing of their rather distinctive look.
One of them stands apart, and has his own design. Is this Malekith, as played by Christopher Eccleston? Well, most probably, yes.
Click through on either of these to make them nice and huge.
Odd Man Out does look like Malekith. He has a star design on his chest that the comics version wore – and if that’s too subtle for you, he’s got that whole two-face thing going on too.
I suspect we may be looking at a stand-in for a stunt sequence though, because that doesn’t really look like Eccleston, make up or not. This would mean, however, that Eccleston will be playing his scenes in this kind of heavy make-up.
Crikey. I wonder how he’s taking it? A spoon full of dollars helps the medicine go down, I suppose. Or… ahem… a spoon full of pride at being part of the burgeoning Marvel movie universe. They’re doing such amazing things with these comic book movies these days, you know.
Thanks to MTV for paying the paps that took the snaps.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014