Anyway, Bleeding Cool Magazine #1 comes out next week, featuring the 100 Most Powerful People In The Comics Industry, an interview with Alan Moore, a superb Frankenweenie article, a mini-price guide and lots of comics gossip and nonsense from yours truly.
The 100 Most Powerful People article also has a little twist. Those of you who read the Forbes Power List or the Media Guardian 100 will know the format. But the Bleeding Cool 100 Power List not only lists its 100 top picks – but includes a signature box. Those who collect the most (verified) signatures over the next few months will be eligible for a massive prize. And only print copies will be eligible…
Look forward to teenagers chasing Dan Buckley down the streets of Manhattan. Or suddenly everyone wanting Bob Wayne‘s autograph at shows. Will people camp outside Chris Ryall‘s regular Wednesday sauna appointment?
This could be fun. November 21st. Be there.
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017