Anyway, Bleeding Cool Magazine #1 comes out next week, featuring the 100 Most Powerful People In The Comics Industry, an interview with Alan Moore, a superb Frankenweenie article, a mini-price guide and lots of comics gossip and nonsense from yours truly.
The 100 Most Powerful People article also has a little twist. Those of you who read the Forbes Power List or the Media Guardian 100 will know the format. But the Bleeding Cool 100 Power List not only lists its 100 top picks – but includes a signature box. Those who collect the most (verified) signatures over the next few months will be eligible for a massive prize. And only print copies will be eligible…
Look forward to teenagers chasing Dan Buckley down the streets of Manhattan. Or suddenly everyone wanting Bob Wayne‘s autograph at shows. Will people camp outside Chris Ryall‘s regular Wednesday sauna appointment?
This could be fun. November 21st. Be there.
- Let There Be Light? Tomorrow’s Ultimates 2 #8 Tells The Very Beginning Of The Marvel Multiverse - April 25, 2017
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of Hydra Shout Sheets For Fitz And Simmons…. It’s Not Looking Good - April 25, 2017
- How Faith And Ninjak Went To Homecoming Together – Courtesy Of David Lafuente - April 25, 2017