Anyway, Bleeding Cool Magazine #1 comes out next week, featuring the 100 Most Powerful People In The Comics Industry, an interview with Alan Moore, a superb Frankenweenie article, a mini-price guide and lots of comics gossip and nonsense from yours truly.
The 100 Most Powerful People article also has a little twist. Those of you who read the Forbes Power List or the Media Guardian 100 will know the format. But the Bleeding Cool 100 Power List not only lists its 100 top picks – but includes a signature box. Those who collect the most (verified) signatures over the next few months will be eligible for a massive prize. And only print copies will be eligible…
Look forward to teenagers chasing Dan Buckley down the streets of Manhattan. Or suddenly everyone wanting Bob Wayne‘s autograph at shows. Will people camp outside Chris Ryall‘s regular Wednesday sauna appointment?
This could be fun. November 21st. Be there.
- Marvel To Publish Ridiculous X-Men Gold And Blue Trade Paperbacks - July 25, 2017
- The ‘Stranger Things’ Cast Tell Us About Their Favourite Scary Movies at SDCC - July 25, 2017
- Dan DiDio On DC Comics And Acknowledging Legacy Numbering - July 25, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Cinematic Universe ‘Black Panther’ Origin And ‘Infinity War’ Preludes - July 25, 2017
- Marvel Comics Hires Jaime Hernandez For ‘Ms America Chavez’ Origin - July 25, 2017