Anyway, Bleeding Cool Magazine #1 comes out next week, featuring the 100 Most Powerful People In The Comics Industry, an interview with Alan Moore, a superb Frankenweenie article, a mini-price guide and lots of comics gossip and nonsense from yours truly.
The 100 Most Powerful People article also has a little twist. Those of you who read the Forbes Power List or the Media Guardian 100 will know the format. But the Bleeding Cool 100 Power List not only lists its 100 top picks – but includes a signature box. Those who collect the most (verified) signatures over the next few months will be eligible for a massive prize. And only print copies will be eligible…
Look forward to teenagers chasing Dan Buckley down the streets of Manhattan. Or suddenly everyone wanting Bob Wayne‘s autograph at shows. Will people camp outside Chris Ryall‘s regular Wednesday sauna appointment?
This could be fun. November 21st. Be there.
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018