The basic premise of The Neighbors is that a new family move to a gated community otherwise populated entirely with humanoid aliens. It sounds a like The Stepford Wives, a little like Meet the Applegates. I haven’t seen a second of it, being in the UK, but the show was created by Dan Fogelman and I like his screenplays a great deal.
In the second episode of the show, there was apparently a gag that went something like this: an alien talks to the humans about how we portray extraterrestrial life in our movies, and calls the Transformers films realistic. He says that he’s suspicious about Michael Bay, thinks he somehow has inside info.
It was probably a throw away line at the time, but according to TV Line, it’s now going to be fleshed out and Bay will be appearing in an upcoming episode, as himself.
The scene will apparently feature Michael Bay in a nightclub. What he’ll be doing is, as of yet, a mystery, but I’m hoping sincerely that he’s going to be dressed as in the picture at the top of this post.
Are you listening, Dan Fogelman and your Neighbors co-conspirators? Please dress Bay as he appears in this picture. Trust me, and then afterwards, Nielsen will tell you that I’m right.
The screaming will tell you that I’m wrong, but don’t listen to the screaming. Just listen to Nielsen.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014