Uncanny Avengers continues to slip down the schedule. Uncanny Avengers #3 moves out of December into January, Uncanny Avengers #4, originally scheduled for the last days of January gets pushed into the third week of February… maybe Marvel will give it a little skip when the February solicitations come out? Anjd start afresh again in March?
Looks like we’ll have to wait a little longer for that Omega Skull…
- The DC Masterclass Panel Welcomes Latecomers, From Dan DiDio To Greg Capullo To Frank Miller - July 22, 2017
- Marvel’s Hasbro Panel At San Diego Comic-Con In 85 Photos - July 22, 2017
- New Thor: Ragnarok Poster Released To Dazzle The Senses - July 22, 2017
- Miracleman Is Coming. Just Not Yet. Wait. - July 22, 2017
- Motor Crush #9 Will Be A Flashback Issue Drawn By Cameron Stewart With Babs Tarr On Colours - July 22, 2017