Uncanny Avengers continues to slip down the schedule. Uncanny Avengers #3 moves out of December into January, Uncanny Avengers #4, originally scheduled for the last days of January gets pushed into the third week of February… maybe Marvel will give it a little skip when the February solicitations come out? Anjd start afresh again in March?
Looks like we’ll have to wait a little longer for that Omega Skull…
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017