It does feel a bit unwieldy. And Katana #1 doesn’t feel the need to be Justice League Of America’s Katana. But I suppose it puts a better selling title’s name before the – frankly – less sellable Vibe #1. Though a Geoff Johns’ co-writing credit can’t hurt either. And he does look a little grim doesn’t he…
JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA’S VIBE #1
Written by ANDREW KREISBERG and GEOFF JOHNS
Art by PETE WOODS
Cover by DAVID FINCH
1:50 Variant cover by DAVID FINCH
On sale FEBRUARY 20 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
• No, that’s not a typo. Vibe stars in his own ongoing monthly title, starting with this debut issue cowritten by GEOFF JOHNS!
• One of the most unlikely members of the Justice League of America ever (okay, THE most unlikely) will soon discover he’s one of the most powerful individuals on Earth. But how did Vibe get his abilities? What is the cost to them? And why does the JLA want him on the team so desperately?
• Plus: We’ve seen the Red Room and the Black Room, but what is…the Circus?
What indeed. The Justice League titles jump from ten to thirteen, with Justice League Of America, Katana and Justice League Of America’s Vibe, but with no confirmed cancellation news yet… with Constantine #1, that’s four books that have to be made room for. DC will roll out their solicitations through the day, so place your bets ladies and gentlemen, place your bets…
- Jeepers Creepers by Marc Andreyko and Kewber Baal, from Dynamite in April - January 21, 2018
- Comic Store in Your Future: Not Convinced Comic Sales Are Going to Improve Anytime Soon - January 21, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 21st January 2018 – A “Great Thaw” Taking Place over Marvel’s Comics - January 21, 2018
- Lying in the Gutters, 21st January 2018 – Kindness Works, Allegedly - January 21, 2018
- It Looks like DC Comics Didn’t Tell Chris Sprouse About Tom Strong Appearing in The Terrifics Either - January 21, 2018